How Did Everyone Come Up With Their Dol Names?

huskies4life88

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SparkyTansy - Mother/Daughter and my 2nd and 3rd weims... got them nearly 20 years ago now!

My current English Setter, now 9, was kind of named after them both... SparTan

hitself.gif I never picked that up :laugh:

I'm large - and like to get stuff stuck in people's heads.

*you're now singing "fatso fatso man - I wanna be a fatso man" to the tune of the village people's macho macho man*

Yep, I am now! icon_smile_mad.giflaugh.gif

Poo-Fong stems from a rather unfortunate incident at the Whippet National earlier this year involving - yes, you guessed it - poo and thongs :eek::o

Poo-Fong say, always look before you leap :D

:rofl:

Mine is just the last half of my first girl's registered name. I'm not very imaginative :p

Suziwong is the Chinese prostitute protagonist in the 1950s movie The World of Suzie Wong staring Nancy Kwong and William Holden. My first name is Susan and when i was a little girl in the 1960s my dad used to call me Suzi Wong. My birth year is 1966. To clarify, I am neither Chinese nor a prostitute :laugh:

My deputy pack-chief is Honey Milkshake.

Her name these days is HonBun or HeyBunny. As she the most gorgeous dog in the pack and has personality to match I've borrowed her name (hehe)

Edited by HonBun

I was on the phone to FTPO who was telling me that I suck after doing something stupid (may have been falling off a treadmill, or stapling my finger, can't remember). But I told her I was a legend, and everybody says so. The only way I could back up my claim was to name myself Leah the Legend :laugh:. I was also a little *cough LOT* under the influence, which I may also be now :S. DAMn miller chills!