Sign in to follow this  
huskies4life88

How Did Everyone Come Up With Their Dol Names?

141 posts in this topic

Guest Ams   
Guest Ams

When you get asked to complete documents you get to choose Mr/Mrs/Ms/Miss.

I am A Ms.

When you get asked to complete documents you get to choose Mr/Mrs/Ms/Miss.I am A Ms.

Love it!

edit to remove a heap of uninvited code & stuff :(

Edited by persephone

RubyBlue   

Poo-Fong stems from a rather unfortunate incident at the Whippet National earlier this year involving - yes, you guessed it - poo and thongs :eek::o

Poo-Fong say, always look before you leap :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

coogie   

Coogie was part of my childhood nickname, not saying the other parts on a public forum. My family sometimes still use it to wind me up, anyone in hearing turns round expecting to see a very small child and look horrified when they realise my embarassing family members are calling a red faced 40 odd year old such a baby name,I generally pretend I am not with them. :o

Guest Ams   
Guest Ams

Coogie was part of my childhood nickname, not saying the other parts on a public forum. My family sometimes still use it to wind me up, anyone in hearing turns round expecting to see a very small child and look horrified when they realise my embarassing family members are calling a red faced 40 odd year old such a baby name,I generally pretend I am not with them. :o

Oh now you def have to tell me THAT story when I see you next. ;)

Maddy   

Mine is just the registered name of my second greyhound.

Probably should've used the name of my first but that was "Booma Bozo" >.>

This thread is interesting!!

Mine's not creative, when I joined Saxon was my only dog and he was a puppy :shrug:

Riley's reg name (without the prefix) is "Saddler's Magic" which I think would make a pretty cool user name... I might use that if I get around to changing it.

emgem   

Emgem is a partially phonetic representation of my initials. I use it other places as well.

Chequeredblackdog came about from .........errrr....... DOL= dog forum hence DOG, and I like black dogs, and white dogs, and dogs with cheques ( especially dogs CARRYING cheques! Preferably for ME and for ginoromous sums of money! :D ) ahem... :o

Kynta   

My first Dobe's pet name shortened from her registered name Kynaston Sea Sapphire NT C.D. Rest her soul.