How Did Everyone Come Up With Their Dol Names?

huskies4life88

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is after my prefix, which is german for Ice Dog. Ice was my first White Shepherd Dog (a White GSD), so hence he started my love affair with the White Swiss Shepherd Dog, so it's a small tribute to him for igniting my passion & love for the breed.

I can change mine finally today too, so am open to suggestions. As long as they are not from GG85 :p

Noooo, you can't change it Leah. It still makes me laugh :rofl:

My Shih Tzu's name is Daisy, it was taken, so I chose Crazy Daisy. It's what we call her on a daily basis. :laugh:

Mine has changed many times over the years. The first was my moggy's name, the second a 'cutesy' if out of date name for the breed I love, the third the name of my rescue and the fourth and final is simply my name.

I can change mine finally today too, so am open to suggestions. As long as they are not from GG85 :p

My Shih Tzu's name is Daisy, it was taken, so I chose Crazy Daisy. It's what we call her on a daily basis. :laugh:

I agree, you have to keep it! it cracks me up every time i see you post.

Lhok is my hunter in World of Warcraft.

It is also pronouced Lock but most people say L-Hok even Ventrillo does this when I log onto it :(

--Lhok

OMG lol so I'm not the only one? Ronda is the name of my druid, although i haven't played in months now.

Why can't I make suggestions??? I seem to remember it was one FTPO who influenced this change lol...nothing at all to do with me

I just laughed :rofl:

And yes, that wotwot is here to stay lmao

I'm a Tibbie Tragic. So Mita....'Me...Interested in Tibbies Always.'

But I backslide quite a bit, especially in the direction of Shelties & Cardigan Corgies. And just about any gorgeous dog that DOLers post pics of. :)

Then there was the affectionate, sensible & biddable female Pitbull who found our house, when lost. :) :)

Edited by mita

I've been Wings for ages in real life and I tend to use it on any of the forums I visit as well.

Half my family has taken to calling me Wings as in public it tends to get a quicker reaction then my real name does :laugh:

My lovely GSP was Coolhand Bronze Wings - always just called "Wings"

Well, in the last 30 years we had seven GWP's, so it's unmistakenly German Wirehaired Pointer for me. I'm a slave. ;)

I love GWPs - met some for the 1st time about 2 years ago

Why can't I make suggestions??? I seem to remember it was one FTPO who influenced this change lol...nothing at all to do with me

If FTPO aided in producing this one, I can only imagine what influence you would have GG85 :rofl:. Looks like it is to stay for now, I have no imagination atm!

If FTPO aided in producing this one, I can only imagine what influence you would have GG85 :rofl:. Looks like it is to stay for now, I have no imagination atm!

Me??? but I'm such a quiet, innocent little thing *flutters eyes here*