How Did Everyone Come Up With Their Dol Names?

huskies4life88

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is self explanatory...

It used to be Husky87 but I don't like usernames with numbers in them and everyone called me Husky anyway - but Husky was taken so I had to be creative :laugh:

Now I get called Huski in real life quite frequently :laugh:

Edited by huski

This is one of the funniest threads I've read in a long time! :rofl: at Poo-fong and WOTWOT!!

*you're now singing "fatso fatso man - I wanna be a fatso man" to the tune of the village people's macho macho man*

DAMN YOU!!!! :laugh:

I second that!

I could say I'm a fan of the Saw movies, but I'm not.

I could say I put things back together, but I don't.

I could say a lot of things, but I'm just going to keep you puzzled. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Mine is my name - yep, i'm really that creative :laugh:

Wow, just goes to show that I only know people by their sigs and avatars...when did you change your name??? lol

Same here. Back on page one or two I thought "OMG, when did Pesh change her name?" and actually clicked on the person's username history...nope, new person with the same avatar...but I'm easily confused... :stupid:

My name sounds more interesting if you don't know how it came about but I'll ruin it for you now. I'm a horticulturist (hort) and I call my dogs and cats furballs because of the fur tumbleweeds everywhere. And now I wait... ;)

Mine is my name - yep, i'm really that creative :laugh:

Wow, just goes to show that I only know people by their sigs and avatars...when did you change your name??? lol

:laugh: I changed it the day I could - a couple months ago (as I think you can only change it once a year?), before LuvLottie I had Beth, and I wanted to change it back, but then someone else already had Beth between then, so then I had to use Beth. - I probably should've added something else to it so it's not the same as the other Beth on the forum - sorry other Beth!!! :D

One name that gave me a laugh is Pav Lova. I hadn't been on DOL for quite some time and not regularly. I kept seeing this member pop up and was thinking who is the mysterious and dark person........then I realised who it was :laugh: - love it!

One name that gave me a laugh is Pav Lova. I hadn't been on DOL for quite some time and not regularly. I kept seeing this member pop up and was thinking who is the mysterious and dark person........then I realised who it was :laugh: - love it!

OMG me too! :laugh: I had been wondering why I had never seen this 'Pav Lova' before, even though I had seen the avatar before. I clicked on the member name and clicked on 'Display Username History' - gave me a surprise when I figured who it was :o :D

OMG me too! :laugh: I had been wondering why I had never seen this 'Pav Lova' before, even though I had seen the avatar before. I clicked on the member name and clicked on 'Display Username History' - gave me a surprise when I figured who it was :o :D

Exactly what I did :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is pretty obvious too :) I love all kinds of mutts!

I think it stems from the love of my grandparents dog when I was younger 'Robbie' he was a scruffy mutt (see picture below). He was probably one of the most awesome dogs that ever lived, he was originally on their farm then was brought to the beach when they moved but hated it so was taken to my uncles farm where he lived out his days. I originally thought he was a Bearded Collie x but was then told probably not, I do know he had some Shepherd in there somewhere but who knows?!

I was also given a toy as a child which I think originally may have been a Poodle but ended up a matted, much loved mutt :laugh:

post-32347-0-36146500-1321325125_thumb.jpg