What Is The Worst Thing Your Dog Has Eaten?

dubbleyoo

we should start a new topic about things your dogs rolled in cause my partners dog always rolled in cow poo and dead roo. :vomit:

We live on a cattle property so there isn't much our dogs have not rolled in. But the absolute worst is ................. Cow afterbirth!!!!!!!!!! It took ages to work out what it was, she was covered in it!! Had a ball I guess!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has given me the best laugh!! And I no longer feel so bad about the back door, and the solar lights hubby had just put in the garden. Our 7 month old pup also loves to denude the paperbark tree! She has a heap of toys but nothing compares to peeling bark off, apparently. :)

2 couches

3 doonas

2 electric blankets

Numerous books

10+ dog beds

5 pillows

ALL my bra and undies (left the drawer open!)

Mobile phone

Headphones x 3

Countless toilet rolls

10+ shoes

Tv cords

Dvd cases

So many pens

4 couch cushions

Countless dog collars/leads/coats/bowls/toys

All by one dog over about a year and I’m sure there is a lot more I’ve repressed!

My first border collie, Moss, ate a apple tree. Thought that was a fairly good effort. It was over 6 feet tall but not super thick, I got home to a couple of inches left in the ground. That dog destroyed so many plants!

So So So funny!

I forgot pooey nappies.

On Saturday we had a rainbow lorikeet fly into a window and Chilli [again] picked it up. :eek: We rescued it and it is now at the vets. I am hoping it can be released back into the reserve out the back, :crossfingers: otherwise it's going to a WIRES carer.

My very first westie used to sleep in the laundry but thought the bathroom would be better so chewed a hole through the wall to see if it would be better :rofl:

One of my current westies from a puppy always used to chew on stones well at 18 months old it got serious and she turned to concrete which obviously tasted

better as she swallowed it and $2000 later you can imagin the rest ;)