Chance

Guest Ams

Lovely pics Ams.

Thanks for taking this adorable boy on. I just had a feeling about him in the pound and I am sure he will be a great dog.

I was surprised to hear he is escaping. He was kangaroo hopping in the pound but made no attempt to go near the fences when he did it (that I saw anyway).

Thanks for the updates, Chance is adorable.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SL he only jumped the fences when he was left alone. If you put him somewhere and give him doggy company he is more than happy to stay there. He just doesn't do solitary confinement. He is a sweetie.

he looks great as do those very cute dark peis :) I'll always be grateful to you for taking him Ams. Hope he finds his forever home soon.

This is when he first arrived at the pound

Chanceinthepound.jpg

edited to add, not looking happy in confinement :(

Edited by bazilybazbaz

He goes into scaredy mode every now and then but Mud Monster/Dam Dunker is his favourite personality. If he can't get to the dam then he just plops in the clam shell for some wet time. Darn but I wish he didn't feel the need to share damp doggy fur though. :D

Silly boy has started pulling his fur out around his butt. I will make a vet appt for a skin scraping. I hope it's not stress, poor lad. I will keep you posted.

• 3 weeks later...

This morning Chance has chosen his new family. These photos are from his foster home but I am sure we will get some from his new forever home which I will also share.

In the canal

Inthecanal.jpg

In the clam shell pool

photo.jpg

Mr Suave

Mwah.jpg

YAY!!!... SO glad that Chance has found his forever home!!!! :D

Glad he has found a good home. My mind boggled at just what a Lab x Pei would look like, and amazingly, he looks both unmistakably Lab and Pei!! :rofl:

lol

:laugh:

Such a pretty boy, glad he found a home but for future reference his straight up tail outside would signal the pack to chase

I bet inside his tail was more relaxed

Still doing a great job, miss you all