Morwell/traralgon

Missymoo

Good luck Missymoo and Weisnjac and all other competitors - weather will hopefully be good. I am off to Brissie for the night, for a change of scenery and catch up with a Bestie - Vicki Shaw (Whippets and Salukis). Husband loves my mates so is coming with me and this is the FIRST time he has ever been to a dog show with me. :) Looking forward to a few laughs and some great catch ups.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Google maps say its just over a 2 hour drive for me, but I am looking after 5-6 dogs on my own on Sunday, OH maybe stewarding on Saturday so just me & the dogs so I doubt that I can be bothered driving the 2 hrs up & back.

Does anyone know if you can stay on the grounds overnight? I know schedule says its a football field.

BB

Finally got my numbers on Tuesday.

Love the different colored paper, will make it easier to tell which ones you need on the right day.

Rebanne, Can you please give me the details of where you are staying so I can see if they have a vacant room?

Probably not at this stage.

BB

BB, I have a spare bedroom and bathroom you are welcme to use, if you like. It's not flash and you'll be surrounded by my daghters junk, but it's clean and comfy. We're in a little village about 20 minutes from Morwell.

My only request would be that your dogs sleep in the car or trailer as my dogs would probably keep us all awake if we had 5 or 6 strange dogs in the house.

Finally got my numbers on Tuesday.

Love the different colored paper, will make it easier to tell which ones you need on the right day.

Rebanne, Can you please give me the details of where you are staying so I can see if they have a vacant room?

Probably not at this stage.

BB

I'm not sure of the name :laugh: silly me didn't write it down so I have some phone calling to do tomorrow. Will let you know though. I think it was called park lane but not really sure.

Group 5

BIG Border Colllie

RUIG Belgian Shepherd

Baby in group GSD

Intermediate in group Sheltie

Can't remember the rest. But my boy Isaak got his first points with a 9 pt challenge and runner up of breed. He doesn't get shown much, so I am really really pleased with todays result.

Group 5

BIG Border Colllie

RUIG Belgian Shepherd

Baby in group GSD

Can't remember the rest. But my boy Isaak got his first points with a 9 pt challenge and runner up of breed. He doesn't get shown much, so I am really really pleased with todays result.

Group 5

BIG Border Colllie

RUIG Belgian Shepherd

Baby in group GSD

Minor in G Border Collie

Puppy in G Rough Collie

Junior in G Bearded Collie

Aust Bred Groendael

Open in G Border Collie

Cheers Kate

Congrats Gayle. What other Aussie's were there?

Chris Webbs girl Piper, who won BOB. A Dykinta dog, a blue merle. A Jadziah black tri dog. A black tri bitch owned by Les Mathieson but shown by someone else. An Owjedoo bitch, a Tayona bitch, can't think of the other one (I think it was a black tri dog), I gave my catalogue to Chris to keep. There were 4 dogs and 4 bitches. None went any further.