Morwell/traralgon

Missymoo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else get a complete empty envalope? lol!

Double check with them if they got your entry I know of someone that entered Sunbury and all they got back was the return envelope with nothing in it, they called to double check and they hadn't had their entries received at all. :S

Double check with them if they got your entry I know of someone that entered Sunbury and all they got back was the return envelope with nothing in it, they called to double check and they hadn't had their entries received at all. :S

no it was witten on the back about my breed and the yellow and blue thing, but nothing was inside, I just think someone was to fast on sticking down and mailing, lol!

no it was witten on the back about my breed and the yellow and blue thing, but nothing was inside, I just think someone was to fast on sticking down and mailing, lol!

At least you know they got your entry :)

Just a little eager to get it sent out :D

They must have got the entry if they received the return envelope :confused:

Not if they accidentally posted the envelope back to themself. I have done that once when I was sending out a hep of entries :laugh:

Not if they accidentally posted the envelope back to themself. I have done that once when I was sending out a hep of entries :laugh:

Or Aus post don't have a return address so they just open it and send it on back :Scan't deliver it so they open it and send it back :S

Am staying home too, traveling up each day, about 2 hours drive! So getting up at 5am, and leaving at 6am!

It's not a far drive and not worth forking out extra $$$ to stay in a room just for the distance and it's only 2 days, not 3! :laugh:

I asked OH he said cheque has been cashed, I was sure I put a return envelope in this time???

Where is everyone staying for this weekend?

I may be in need of a bed for Saturday night.

BB

We are staying at our place and travelling each day, not that far for us either :)