You Cant Be Serious!

Nic.B

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BH&G did a segment on aquaponics recently. The system they designed would have killed all the fish in short measure, if not from overstocking, from zinc poisoning. They aren't well liked on the gardening forums either.

sitting back and looking at the five im not sure any would suit my family.

my kids are to active and LOUD!

the Lab would be the better pick but still would be just a little to big for what we want.

talking bout anything oodle the pet shop had staffy cross poodles a few weeks back. :confused:

The stupid thing is, they say anything ending in 'oodle' is good.... so why not just go the common denominator and get a POODLE!!

Hey, this could be the away around the BSL, if everything ending with ''oodles'' is good.

How about?

Pitboodles

BH&G did a segment on aquaponics recently. The system they designed would have killed all the fish in short measure, if not from overstocking, from zinc poisoning. They aren't well liked on the gardening forums either.

I saw that episode and was out raged at that too. I also noticed they didn't mention that if you were going to look at doing it you have to consider your use of pesticides as most would kill the fish.

--Lhok

I heard it too,it was a load of rubbish but pretty sure it was Alister Webster the better Homes and Gardens Vet and not Chris Brown - at one stage he said "avoid the chocolate labs as they are more SCHIZO, go for a golden" Not very professional choice of words IMO,besides being crap. He then proceeded to come out with the oodle and any kind of cavalier cross twaddle and I changed the station because I couldn't listen any further. :mad

So Chris Brown got slammed for promoting pet shops, then he jumped onto the rescue wagon to attempt to get back some reputation, now he's back promoting oodles and essentially pet stores and puppymills... fantastic.

And as I type this the advertisement for Tasmanian Labradoodles came on television... omen?

& people wonder why I desex all my poodle puppies before they leave me. Mad world.

Poodles are not allergy free & neither are Cornish & Devon Rex. I stopped breeding & showing my Cornish because I got so sick of the allergy free, don't shed hair thing.

My cornish rex was the worst for shedding hair, more than my balinese.

Poodles & Cavaliers are 2 beautiful breeds. Why do people want to mix & mess with them.

They are perfect as they are.

... now he's back promoting oodles ... fantastic.

This gave me a giggle!

I heard the segment in the car while taking the kids to school, and immediately we started to think of all the odd oodles that would suddenly start coming out...

rottwoodle

saintbernadoodle

dobermoodle

got to be very silly

& people wonder why I desex all my poodle puppies before they leave me. Mad world.

I understand completely.

I wonder why people who want an oodle don't just get a poodle, it's not as though they don't already come in several sizes and colours??

He's probably just reading whatever they put in front of him.

He does seem to be a bit of a mouth piece for whoever is paying him or whatever will get him the most attention.

Not very respectable for a vet who a few months ago was all about "rescue"...

Quite annoying having him associated with the vet that I normally go to.

The stupid thing is, they say anything ending in 'oodle' is good.... so why not just go the common denominator and get a POODLE!!

Hey, this could be the away around the BSL, if everything ending with ''oodles'' is good.

How about?

Pitboodles

:rofl:

It wasn't Chris Brown. Alistair someone.

Apparently Mini Schnauzers and 'somethingoodles' are low maintenance grooming wise. Hmmmm....

He didn't even mention black labs, get a golden because chocolates are 'schizo' . And pugs will get you out and about??