• Percy
    • Rum
    • Skipper
    • Twister
    • Arrow
    • Zuko
    • Caddy
    • Pepper

My wife and I cant agree on a name for our soon to be new Cavalier King Charles puppy. He will be either ruby or blenheim in colour.

I have listed our favourite names in the poll, but we are struggling to narrow it down.

Guest english.ivy

Ha I was thinking that it was unusual for Willow to be getting a new dog seeing as she had only just had a new skin baby. Then I noticed the extra l.

Same here! Far too confusing.

Hi and welcome to Dol, Willlow :)

How exciting about getting a cav puppy soon! wohooo ! :thumbsup:

I haven't voted on any of the names yet, as none of them seem like cavvy names (to me personally), but obviously you and your wife like the ones you have chosen :D

Our 2 were already named, altho not very doggy type names anyway :laugh:

All the best !

Ok I went with Zuko since i have a pair of love birds with the names Zula and Zena ;)

Edited by Jules♥Cavs

Ha I was thinking that it was unusual for Willow to be getting a new dog seeing as she had only just had a new skin baby. Then I noticed the extra l.

Same here! Far too confusing.

Agree. I have a hard time reading the third l even with my glasses on :laugh:.

I couldn't pick a name, I think they are all cute. Make sure to post pictures of your new family member :)

Sorry to go against your poll. But I like Charlie because he's a CKCS, a breed named after a King.

We like names that are a little different, there are just waaaaaaay to many Charlies, Maxs, Jacks etc around :)

Sorry about the confusion everyone, I am only new to DOL, I didnt realise there was another Willow here.

Thanks to those that voted so far, but its not making my decision any easier :laugh:

Sorry to go against your poll. But I like Charlie because he's a CKCS, a breed named after a King.

We like names that are a little different, there are just waaaaaaay to many Charlies, Maxs, Jacks etc around :)

Sorry about the confusion everyone, I am only new to DOL, I didnt realise there was another Willow here.

Thanks to those that voted so far, but its not making my decision any easier :laugh:

Percy! I love that name :) And yeah, there are 3 CKCS called Charlie just at my park. I also know another one! Charlie and Oliver.. they're all called Charlie and Oliver. :laugh: