Christmas Photos

HazyWal

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Stan last year. You can't buy unconditional love at the Xmas sales! Put a greyhound in your trolley this Christmas. :)

What a lovely smile Stan has. He looks like he's laughing. Gorgeous boy! :heart:

I don't like my chances of getting Bruno to co-operate with dress-ups and tinsel....

Awww don't be sorry, I'll just add mine here too. :laugh:

I just love these threads.

MM, your last years shots are gorgeous, that white kitty shot has got Chrissy card written all over it! Where's Hector?

This is mt beloved Jake.. he has passed now but left so many wonderful memories..

At Christmas he would wear his antlers all day.... such a funny dog and way cool in his sunnies. His former owner who used jake for fighting would have been astonished/appalled at the gentle loving dog who garced my life for 6 glorious years.

Christmas time is also jake memorial time

H

post-908-0-86794100-1320963434_thumb.jpg

This is mt beloved Jake.. he has passed now but left so many wonderful memories..

At Christmas he would wear his antlers all day.... such a funny dog and way cool in his sunnies. His former owner who used jake for fighting would have been astonished/appalled at the gentle loving dog who garced my life for 6 glorious years.

Christmas time is also jake memorial time

H

That is so beautiful. Nothing warms my heart more than a rescue dog who finds happiness.

I bought a great christmas tree outfit just today for Stussy to wear xmas day but sadly it doesn't fit her and it was the largest size there. Stuss was as sad as me - she had it half on and was practically begging me to make it fit. There were also great xmas pudding outfits there as well but they were even smaller.

I've just got around to taking photos of my terrible two. They're not the most co-operative but I did manage to score some nice ones. Please just ignore the workbench they're sitting on! :o

post-21435-0-99853300-1321868952_thumb.jpg post-21435-0-26922100-1321868959_thumb.jpg post-21435-0-67357500-1321868964_thumb.jpg

Eventually Kirah got over the funny thing on her head and decided that with all the treats, it wasn't really so bad after all! :D

post-21435-0-41497400-1321868970_thumb.jpg post-21435-0-03528200-1321868976_thumb.jpg

The first photo taken, before I thought about using a blanket as a backdrop.