Christmas Photos

HazyWal

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is mt beloved Jake.. he has passed now but left so many wonderful memories..

At Christmas he would wear his antlers all day.... such a funny dog and way cool in his sunnies. His former owner who used jake for fighting would have been astonished/appalled at the gentle loving dog who garced my life for 6 glorious years.

Christmas time is also jake memorial time

H

Hehe Jake looks a bit like my brothers old APBT Seth. You could dress him up in anything :thumbsup:

I'm sure Jake is looking down on you at Christmas time with his sunnies and antlers on :)

Oh I just saw all of these cute as christmas photos and madly rushed off to go torture my own fur kid :D alas i have to wait for the oh to unlock the garage and retrieve the christmas box down so i can really torture poor Archie but for now this is just the beginning :D

313659_10150490653749460_535879459_10362761_1428586330_n.jpg

i just attempted my first lot of xmas photos.. my gawd its hard.

those in the know with dlsr - best settings to use aperture and shutterspeedwise? they just aren't turning out how my mind envisions them... that coupled with two very uncooperative dogs lol. when one is doing the right thing,... the other gets up and walks away!!! lol