Christmas Photos

HazyWal

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG doggylovers I want to steal your dog! He's gorgeous! :love::love:

Thanks Stans Mum, Kuges was also 16.

Love the pics of your two 'surfing' :laugh: Stan has some pretty impressive muscles! Is he an ex racer or does he get to run offleash a bit? Maddie has a very sweet face. Where did you get their awesome christmas collars?

MM, Maverick doesn't look at all unimpressed, he just looks stunning as always - so photogenic!

Edited by hortfurball

OMG doggylovers I want to steal your dog! He's gorgeous! :love::love:

Thanks Stans Mum, Kuges was also 16.

Love the pics of your two 'surfing' :laugh: Stan has some pretty impressive muscles! Is he an ex racer or does he get to run offleash a bit? Maddie has a very sweet face. Where did you get their awesome christmas collars?

MM, Maverick doesn't look at all unimpressed, he just looks stunning as always - so photogenic!

Thanks hortfurball the surfing ones are funny.He is very muscular considering he has rarely left the lounge since I got him in Aug last year! :laugh: .He is an ex racer but did not even get past his trials and ended up in Hawksbury Pound.My two are never offleash(no recall)but I have a huge backyard they zoom around in.Maddie is a sweetheart she is quite small.She is a failed racer.I picked up that coat at the op shop for 50 cents.The collars come from Jans Martingales in America.They are an all in one martingale and lead.I love them and they were really cheap. :)

Jasper

post-19946-0-20023200-1323238220_thumb.jpg

Flynn would not join in the Christmas fun. Flynn was not very impressed with Jasper for having no doggy dignity and promptly tore the antlers off Jasper's head about 30 seconds after the above photo was taken :laugh: