Christmas Photos

HazyWal

Finally got one of all four together.

When we go for a drive, the furkids wear their santa hats and it attracts a lot of smiles, waves and toots. We have lost count of the number of people who pull up next to us at the lights and snap a quick photo of them. We're also losing count of the number of drivers who attempt the same thing at 60kph!

We've had numerous people ask for a group shot with them but today's couple takes the cake. We were driving down the road when the OH noticed a car following us so he slowed down giving them room to overtake but they slowed down too. He ended up pulling into a carpark and the car pulled in too. The OH pulled over to let them pass but they drove up beside us. They told us they had been following us for the last ten minutes, waiting for the chance to ask for a photo with the dogs!

Santashelpers.jpg

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love all the pics keep them coming.Dxenion can you please post the Xmas lights one here that you posted in OT for those that can't access it?It is gorgeous. :)

This is what happens after a night of very little sleep and no coffee, then trying to multi task by putting up decorations and conducting sit/stay training at the same time.......

RakimresponsetoBrennan.jpg

Lmao omg i love it lol

Finally got one of all four together.

When we go for a drive, the furkids wear their santa hats and it attracts a lot of smiles, waves and toots. We have lost count of the number of people who pull up next to us at the lights and snap a quick photo of them. We're also losing count of the number of drivers who attempt the same thing at 60kph!

We've had numerous people ask for a group shot with them but today's couple takes the cake. We were driving down the road when the OH noticed a car following us so he slowed down giving them room to overtake but they slowed down too. He ended up pulling into a carpark and the car pulled in too. The OH pulled over to let them pass but they drove up beside us. They told us they had been following us for the last ten minutes, waiting for the chance to ask for a photo with the dogs!

Santashelpers.jpg

Omg i love it lol. i would probably do the same as having four dogs in xmas gear would peak my interest. gorguz pic

Heres our Xmas pics for this year. Isaak didn't make it to the group shot because he ate Shae's tinsel and started on her pom pom before I turfed him back outside. Dusty looks hugely unimpressed with the whole deal, and Shae looks like she should be advertising Christmas in a shopping catalogue!

xmasdog1.jpg

dustyxmas2011-1.jpg

ripleyxmas2011.jpg

shaexmas2011.jpgisaakxmas.jpg

Love Dusty's face in the first shot :rofl:

Dusty doesn't do dress ups. I told her to pretend the Santa hat was a princess crown but all I got was her very best evil eye.

My husband says Dusty doesn't need to talk cos she makes her feelings known all over her face!

Love Dusty's face in the first shot :rofl:

Dusty doesn't do dress ups. I told her to pretend the Santa hat was a princess crown but all I got was her very best evil eye.

My husband says Dusty doesn't need to talk cos she makes her feelings known all over her face!

They look gorgeous Gayle

Haha.. he was just really focused on the treats that were in my hand. :laugh:

He is one very impressive specimen of dog ( what ever his breed may be )

Thanks. :D I think he's pretty gorgeous myself but then I am known to be somewhat biased on the subject.. lol. He's a staffy x but not sure what he's crossed with.

Well I don't think your being biased he is gorgeous. Specially in that photo

We took a few at the show on the weekend, the Pointer is my Konrad but the rest are of my friends dogs! ( I apologise in adavance some maybe very big, photobucket was being very annoying with resizing):mad

7251cb4d-1.jpg

a7fd9569.jpg

(this is a pro one I had taken and I just love it)

2d0e92fe.jpg

e1973086.jpg

3e1923cc.jpg

5fc78058.jpg

d1650c02.jpg

b0f9c4de.jpg

5ec296db.jpg