Lost Great Dane - Emerald Vic

SwaY

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avonsleigh is looking also. You should contact schools...kids know everything. Ask principle to put lost flyer on notice board. Plus go and put flyer at school entrance yourself. VicPol, Bus Drivers, Vets, Supermarket windows, Fast food shops, The pub etc.etc. Don't trust the pound either...they had a full description + photo of my dog and they didn't call me for two days. I found him there myself. Hang in there I know what your going through.

I found that the fax machine(fax modem) was my best weapon. It allowed me to cover 1,000 times more ground that I could in the car. Fax that flyer of yours to anyone & everyone in the area. Use the Yellow/White pages.

Avonsleigh is looking also. You should contact schools...kids know everything. Ask principle to put lost flyer on notice board. Plus go and put flyer at school entrance yourself. VicPol, Bus Drivers, Vets, Supermarket windows, Fast food shops, The pub etc.etc. Don't trust the pound either...they had a full description + photo of my dog and they didn't call me for two days. I found him there myself. Hang in there I know what your going through.

Have done that, we also visit the pound every second day.

I found that the fax machine(fax modem) was my best weapon. It allowed me to cover 1,000 times more ground that I could in the car. Fax that flyer of yours to anyone & everyone in the area. Use the Yellow/White pages.

Thanks had not thought of faxing, I have been emailing the business I have found email addresses for.

I agree faxing was a great way to get the flyer out there. I found when CJ and Chevy were taken I was very surprised by the amount of faxes / flyers that I saw posted in show windows etc. It saved a hell of a lot of time as we could cover a much larger area in a shorter time because many places had already been notified via fax. Also the fact that the flyer is already printed out on the fax made a lot of people post in in the windows and notice boards.

I hope you find Willow soon!!!

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

Willow has been found, sadly she was found dead in the surrounding bush land, we think she may have been bitten by a snake.

Thank you for all your help and support, you have no idea how much it means to us.

Willow has been found, sadly she was found dead in the surrounding bush land, we think she may have been bitten by a snake.

Thank you for all your help and support, you have no idea how much it means to us.

Oh Sway, I am so sorry to hear this. :(