Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you to OP for letting us know about this! I've just spent a small sum on toys! It is soon to be Xmas time ya know!

If when you put your order in and it gives you no free shipping option (only if you've spent $100 or more), select PICK UP and in the comments put that there was no free shipping option and for it to be sent to the billing/shipping address.

Their webmaster is currently working on fixing the glitch that is stopping us Aussies getting the automatic free shipping.

Cheers,

Meagan

Thank you to OP for letting us know about this! I've just spent a small sum on toys! It is soon to be Xmas time ya know!

If when you put your order in and it gives you no free shipping option (only if you've spent $100 or more), select PICK UP and in the comments put that there was no free shipping option and for it to be sent to the billing/shipping address.

Their webmaster is currently working on fixing the glitch that is stopping us Aussies getting the automatic free shipping.

Cheers,

Meagan

That's OK Divas Mum.....I have been reading the posts & having a chuckle at you girls & OH is telling me I am sinfull for even mentioning it :rofl: I hav't told him yet that I have gone through it & ticked everything I ever wanted......now to do some eliminating :coffee: I save him sooooo much money by never missing a sale :)

I like the look of their crate mats and they are pretty good value too.

The DOOG walking belts are cheaper then I have seen them in Australia, which is pretty funny!

Might get the pop up travel crate too. Doesn't look very sturdy but Amber is pretty good in her crate.

EVERYTHING is cheaper there than here AND the dollar is still in our favour thumbsup1.gif

Those DOOG walkie belts are like $45 here. Kong products here are almost triple the price, too! Great time to stock up on Kong stuff if you like them!

Cheers,

Meagan

That's OK Divas Mum.....I have been reading the posts & having a chuckle at you girls & OH is telling me I am sinfull for even mentioning it :rofl: I hav't told him yet that I have gone through it & ticked everything I ever wanted......now to do some eliminating :coffee: I save him sooooo much money by never missing a sale :)

laugh.gif I check their site every week for anything new they might throw on the free shipping page so I am always doomed! I got online yesterday morning, remembering I am in Perth so there is a 2-3 hour time difference, and I had an email about it, stuff on facebook about it, then here. I think DOLers are one of their best customers as we keep enabling each other rofl1.gif

How thick/puncture resistant are the iSqueak balls? Along the same lines as the Cuz toys?

I am still using my original i-squeaks I purchased in 2009. There are no holes, and only recently have the squeak in 2 of them stopped working. The other 2 still squeak. My dogs used to get them thrown at the park A LOT and they've held up, now they rarely get them at the park and get used in training a fair bit (being Labs, I find it truely amazing that they would prefer to work for an i-squeak over food!!! Seriously!!!) I have a stack more in my cupboard that haven't been used yet and I'm waiting until these ones truly die before I dig them out. They do feel slightly different to my originals, I just hope the quality hasn't gone down as the popularity has risen! I am going to order a couple more to keep my stocks up ;) ;)

I like the look of their crate mats and they are pretty good value too.

The DOOG walking belts are cheaper then I have seen them in Australia, which is pretty funny!

Might get the pop up travel crate too. Doesn't look very sturdy but Amber is pretty good in her crate.

EVERYTHING is cheaper there than here AND the dollar is still in our favour thumbsup1.gif

Those DOOG walkie belts are like $45 here. Kong products here are almost triple the price, too! Great time to stock up on Kong stuff if you like them!

Yeah but the DOOG walkie belts are made by an Australian company! I think it is hilarious that we can order one from a US site cheaper than buying here.

Yeah but the DOOG walkie belts are made by an Australian company! I think it is hilarious that we can order one from a US site cheaper than buying here.

Oh really? I didn't realise :rofl: That is pretty funny and disturbing at the same time! As Aussies, we get truly ripped off, even when the product is Aussie made! eek1.gif

I got one from Better Pets and Gardens when I had $30 of vouchers, so it only cost me about $10 cos I also get 10% discount with them. Otherwise there is no way I would have bought one over here! Not that I really use it....

Edited by RubyStar

and the kong wobbler is fantastic ... durable and entertaining for hours.
I am going to get these but tossing up between regular and large. I have Labs but leaning towards the smaller one as it still take 1 cup of food which is more than enough (I think!) What size do you have experience with? Any idea if the hole where the food comes out is the same size in both sizes?

We've got two of the large size ones - our pup is only 11 months yet is apparently close to fully grown (just over 20kg) for a border collie... we actually got the larger one thinking he might grow a little more but also as the large is too big to fit in his mouth so although they've got a few tooth marks etc there's no way he could actually get a grip on it enough to destroy it (unlike the rest of his toys!). I barely put anywhere near a cup in ours, and often use just a few pieces of things that smell good to him but he's going to take ages to get them out on the right angle.. it keeps him going for hours and hours and I can quite happily leave him alone with it and not worry what condition it'll be when I come back! (was a saviour for puppy 'witching hour'). Hope that helps... I cant remember the size of the food opening from memory...

and the kong wobbler is fantastic ... durable and entertaining for hours.
I am going to get these but tossing up between regular and large. I have Labs but leaning towards the smaller one as it still take 1 cup of food which is more than enough (I think!) What size do you have experience with? Any idea if the hole where the food comes out is the same size in both sizes?

We've got two of the large size ones - our pup is only 11 months yet is apparently close to fully grown (just over 20kg) for a border collie... we actually got the larger one thinking he might grow a little more but also as the large is too big to fit in his mouth so although they've got a few tooth marks etc there's no way he could actually get a grip on it enough to destroy it (unlike the rest of his toys!). I barely put anywhere near a cup in ours, and often use just a few pieces of things that smell good to him but he's going to take ages to get them out on the right angle.. it keeps him going for hours and hours and I can quite happily leave him alone with it and not worry what condition it'll be when I come back! (was a saviour for puppy 'witching hour'). Hope that helps... I cant remember the size of the food opening from memory...

I have been wanting to try one for ages, because I have 2 dogs I would need 2 though and they are not cheap if they are not interesting to the dogs so good to know it keeps your dog busy