Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

:rofl: Kenz is patiently waiting on her ringeeezz to arrive they look awesome. I figure they will make an excellent toy to chuck in a pocket when we go to the park when I don't want her destroying her good training tugs. She ends up trashing those on a all to regular basis because all she wants to do is train. Edited by ness

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aussie dollar is stronger, so a good time to put those last minute orders in! ;)

About to submit my first order. There will be a second order to follow shortly after as it's now become a Christmas present from my parents, yippee thumbsup1.gif

Though it seems the dogs are getting my pressies, not me, but meh, there's nothing else I really want for Christmas, just dog stuff! :shrug:

I still don't have mine.....Customs must have chosen it to search...just my luck...they wont find anything, but it just delays it & last time they searched my package, they didn't even bother to reseal it :( Arrived at the post office with the side ripped open...everything was just "sitting" there. :(

Has anyone received the stick in the ground weave poles yet? My first order arrived yesterday :thumbsup: and I've just put in the second order :o Of course when I saw that each pole was 55c cheaper if ordering 12 or more I got 12 instead of the 8 I initially intended to get, to use as jumps :D

:cry: Where's mine :cry: Its not fair....I was the one who started this thread & none of mine has arrived yet :cry::idea: Maybe they are trying to work out my commission :happydance2:

laugh.gif We in the WA thread got a commission cheque of sorts because of all the plugging we do in there about Clean Run rofl1.gif

My order arrived today!!! It makes me want to put in another 1!!! Too much awesome stuff - the girls are going to LOVE it. Wondering if x-mas should come early today, they are wreaking havoc at the moment, it's been raining all night and all day and they are 'finding' toys

:cry: Where's mine :cry: Its not fair....I was the one who started this thread & none of mine has arrived yet :cry::idea: Maybe they are trying to work out my commission :happydance2:

Mine hasn't come either :-( So I had to place another order and I am blame all you dolers recommending products!!! LMAO

I had my box of CR stuff on the dining table, I have taken some stuff out but a lot of the toys are still in there, anyway I came home yesterday and my naughty dogs managed to jump onto a dining chair, then onto the table and raid the box, nice new shiny toys strewn around (I bet it was instigated by Kyzer on a missions for isqueaks) :scold::laugh:

Guest RosieFT

hee hee Rosie got into her bag last night whilst i was packing up the crate etc. Of all the new toys available she still snuck off with the new isqueak.... thankfully RS is getting me 2 more :-)

i tell you that one on a rope i had out last night is AWESOME to throw, so easy and it goes so far :-) have to be careful i don't throw it to the neighbours.

hee hee Rosie got into her bag last night whilst i was packing up the crate etc. Of all the new toys available she still snuck off with the new isqueak.... thankfully RS is getting me 2 more :-)

i tell you that one on a rope i had out last night is AWESOME to throw, so easy and it goes so far :-) have to be careful i don't throw it to the neighbours.

Small isqueaks - the way to a ball obsessed small terrier's heart :laugh: