Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

Yep they would be shipped then. They usually say 'processing' if they haven't been shipped.

I accidentally made another order last night too... needed a harness and they look great and such a good price, and also some other stuff! Mostly toys!

Which harness? I don't think any are suitable for tracking, dang it! :D

Tiggy, I have the ConfortFlex sports harness - really like it - Rory got his ET and TD on it this year. It's fine for tracking IMHO. I liked it so much I got another one - for Kirra - though she already has a Black Dog one. :o

Yep I got the comfortflex one - in Berry :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm staying away from this thread from now on - maybe someone should start a "Clean Run Addicts Anonymous" thread :eek:

Just placed my second order for PacSac beds, some stick in the ground weave poles and some of the wool felted toys. All good value items though :o

Piper - I have one of those octopus toys, the leather strap holding it all together didn't even make half a training session. It ended up in the bottom of the toy training box for a while but I've recently dragged it out and rehashed it thanks to a half dead tug lead. Zee loves it :D

Edited by Jess.

Yep they would be shipped then. They usually say 'processing' if they haven't been shipped.

I accidentally made another order last night too... needed a harness and they look great and such a good price, and also some other stuff! Mostly toys!

Which harness? I don't think any are suitable for tracking, dang it! :D

Tiggy, I have the ConfortFlex sports harness - really like it - Rory got his ET and TD on it this year. It's fine for tracking IMHO. I liked it so much I got another one - for Kirra - though she already has a Black Dog one. :o

Yep I got the comfortflex one - in Berry :D

:thumbsup:

:rofl: this thread is bad news - my only decision is do I need 2 pacsac beds because I have 2 dogs :rofl:. Hopefully my collection of friends will help enable my order :laugh:.

Kenz tells me failing that I should just fill up the order with i-squeaks. Hmmmmm I think she must be related to Soggy Bear :D.

Edited by ness

:o. I just got an email from CR saying my order was too large and they have refunded me some stuff that they couldn't fit in :laugh:. I guess that's what you get for trying to be smart and ordering lots of bulky items in free shipping :p

Should have done what you smart people did and Placed it in two orders :p

:o. I just got an email from CR saying my order was too large and they have refunded me some stuff that they couldn't fit in :laugh:. I guess that's what you get for trying to be smart and ordering lots of bulky items in free shipping :p

Yikes that is likely to happen to me! Currently have 3 beds on my order. What did you have in your order LP?

:rofl: this thread is bad news - my only decision is do I need 2 pacsac beds because I have 2 dogs :rofl:. Hopefully my collection of friends will help enable my order :laugh:.

Kenz tells me failing that I should just fill up the order with i-squeaks. Hmmmmm I think she must be related to Soggy Bear :D.

At that price for the PacSac beds I ordered 4 - and I have two dogs ;)

Just hope my order doesn't get canned like yours LP - given the postage price was something like $168 if I hadn't chosen free shipping :eek:

Then again getting my order canned will be much better for my credit card :o

I only have 1 PacSac bed in my order, now you guys have me thinking I should order 2! :crazy: I might get another instead of the Mutt Mats... I don't know, I like them both. Roll on the 16th I say then life can get back to normal. :D

Yikes that is likely to happen to me! Currently have 3 beds on my order. What did you have in your order LP?

Uh oh lol hope I don't have that problem

rofl1.gif Clean Run order FAIL!! rofl1.gif

What are you going to do now? Make another order with the stuff they refunded? And did they give you a choice on what they were taking out of your order?

They might start putting free shipping restrictions on us very eager Aussies soon eek1.giflaugh.gif

rofl1.gif Clean Run order FAIL!! rofl1.gif

What are you going to do now? Make another order with the stuff they refunded? And did they give you a choice on what they were taking out of your order?

They might start putting free shipping restrictions on us very eager Aussies soon eek1.giflaugh.gif

They could always say one order/address. But I have quite a few relies that might suddenly have me camping with them if they did!!

I'm cross about the cups because the poles are meant to be 1"? Given my order has already shipped I'll need to place another order.

I've emailed to Clean Run about this as they clearly state that the poles are 1 inch & the cups fit 1 inch. Not sure if I will have any luck...mine havn't arrived yet, but have been shipped. Maybe a few others could also complain....you never know they might post you out the right ones, seeing it is clearly a mistake by them. :( For those who are stuck with the cups, is it possible to pack them with something, like blutac or a bit of stick on velcro might do the trick. You wouldn't want velcro on the poles, but just inside the cups maybe. I will let you know what they say to my email :)

Measurements done - Bear 25.5" and fatty boomba Banjo close to 28" :o

So Bear MD and Banjo the same I guess and hope it fits, I don't think he's as big as MD/LG?

Just measured Ava, she is just under 25" so both your boys should be fine in the M :) You can see in the pic below that it's on the tightest setting.

*wink wink*

post-24815-0-34294600-1323585628_thumb.jpg post-24815-0-89524300-1323585635_thumb.jpg

Measurements done - Bear 25.5" and fatty boomba Banjo close to 28" :o

So Bear MD and Banjo the same I guess and hope it fits, I don't think he's as big as MD/LG?

Just measured Ava, she is just under 25" so both your boys should be fine in the M :) You can see in the pic below that it's on the tightest setting.

*wink wink*

post-24815-0-34294600-1323585628_thumb.jpg post-24815-0-89524300-1323585635_thumb.jpg

Thanks heaps for that! :thumbsup:

you lot are a bunch of enablers :scold::laugh:

I just did an order for my 2... i had to make sure that one didnt get more than the other :rofl:

I got a few toys, a new halter for sasha and a new bed for Lacey.. i cant believe how cheap things are !

I could have bought more but i was good :D