Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

Website said under my account that both packages were shipped on the 8th (ordered the 6th and 7th) but I only just got an email overnight to say my first package has been shipped :( So not only did the website lie, but I don't think I'll be getting mine in time for Christmas :( Took them 9 days to just pack my order! It's not like it contained too much confused.gif Poo, now the dogs won't have Christmas presents, nor will I! frown.gifembarrass.gif

It took a few days for me to get the email saying my order had been shipped from when the order said it was shipped by logging in to my account. I think the updated on the account might be done electronically with a scanner or something and the emails done manually, which would explain why it took so long for you to get the email as I imagine they're inundated with orders. I'd be going by the date it was shipped on your account. :)

Hope so! :) Even though the email said this:

A package was shipped to you on 12/14/2011 via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail International

Can't help but be impatient :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Website said under my account that both packages were shipped on the 8th (ordered the 6th and 7th) but I only just got an email overnight to say my first package has been shipped :( So not only did the website lie, but I don't think I'll be getting mine in time for Christmas :( Took them 9 days to just pack my order! It's not like it contained too much confused.gif Poo, now the dogs won't have Christmas presents, nor will I! frown.gifembarrass.gif

It took a few days for me to get the email saying my order had been shipped from when the order said it was shipped by logging in to my account. I think the updated on the account might be done electronically with a scanner or something and the emails done manually, which would explain why it took so long for you to get the email as I imagine they're inundated with orders. I'd be going by the date it was shipped on your account. :)

Hope so! :) Even though the email said this:

A package was shipped to you on 12/14/2011 via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail International

Can't help but be impatient :D

There may have been something in it which was out of stock. My second order took a while to be shipped because they were waiting on the weave poles.

Mine arrived today with a sticker on the box to say that it had been received 'in a wet condition' at Melbourne Airport.

Customs went through it and then repacked and reboxed everything .... someone obviously had fun with a ton of plastic as it took me forever to get everything opened. Everything was OK except for a few toys at the bottom that smelt a bit damp and some paper bag type carriers that I bought to put some gifts in and were still wet. So this was my clothesline late this afternoon.

clothesline.jpg

The colour co-ordination with my husbands mowing overalls is pretty good I reckon :thumbsup:

This would have to be my favorite thread atm, love hearing what everyone is getting their furkid, and themselves. :laugh:

I sorted all my stuff today and packed the pups Santa sacks full of their goodies, can't wait till Xmas morning.

KC glad everything dried out, I loved the little bags with the paw prints I got 4 to fill with treats for my guys, they always gets swag each for Xmas and they last a month or so!

Just out of curiosity did anyone order around the 23rd Nov and still hasn't received their order? Only reason I'm asking is Im waiting for something to come from the US and still hasn't got here yet, it was sent on 23rd.

Any WA people wanting anything? I am getting some items for my brother (and maybe one or two for me) but the order is a bit short, I am sure I can make it up if I NEED to. :laugh:

I think amypie wants a smaller vent lock ;)

Wish I had my parcel already so I can try out the shampoo I bought. If I like it, I'd be wanting to add another to your order!

Edited by RubyStar

Alright making my order this morning, combining shipping with a friend as we were worried we might not be able to spend $100 to get the free shipping... Well here I am with $140 of dog toys on my list, and my puppy doesn't even come home until tomorrow... and I already have loads of toys for her....

This would have to be my favorite thread atm, love hearing what everyone is getting their furkid, and themselves. :laugh:

I sorted all my stuff today and packed the pups Santa sacks full of their goodies, can't wait till Xmas morning.

KC glad everything dried out, I loved the little bags with the paw prints I got 4 to fill with treats for my guys, they always gets swag each for Xmas and they last a month or so!

Just out of curiosity did anyone order around the 23rd Nov and still hasn't received their order? Only reason I'm asking is Im waiting for something to come from the US and still hasn't got here yet, it was sent on 23rd.

I ordered mine on the 22nd & it only got here Tuesday. You can ask Clean Run for a tracking number if you send them the order number, then you can see exactly where it is in the system. :)

There are sooo many different toys that I COULD HAVE brought for my guys but I had to resisit.

Ziggy only plays with stuffed toys, Fleur is young and is destroying Ziggy's stuffed toys therefore I don't see the point

in paying heaps for toys that I think Fleur will destroy.

I brought some car magnets http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1616&ParentCat=311

Hopefully they wont get pinched off the car.

BB

Guest RosieFT

Any WA people wanting anything? I am getting some items for my brother (and maybe one or two for me) but the order is a bit short, I am sure I can make it up if I NEED to. :laugh:

maybe i should have a look......... heee NOOOooooo! all i buy are toys.. never looked at the other stuff...

Rosie's rabbit has lost an ear already :-( .. but she does like to do the terrier shake with the ear in her mouth as it has a squeaker in it! She loves her rabbit...

have you ordered already RV?