Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looks like I am expecting a third package since they left out one of the PacSac dog beds from my order :rofl:.

they are really cool beds and fold up so well :). But not as thick as I thought they would be :o

Speak of the devil! My dad just signed for a parcel ;) :cheer:

Squee :cheer:

Guest RosieFT

Mum just text me to let me know my Clean Run parcel arrived!!! This is the one with items for Rosie FT and ST too!!!!

The gift that keeps on giving... Thanks RV.. Rosie is on a retrieve ban while she is undergoing hill work for the next week.. so no rush :-)

It's here!!!! Cept didn't hear the bell and now I have to rearrange a delivery from Australia post XL parcel delivery :rofl:

Argh so frustrating. Mine was shipped 12/12 and yours has arrived before mine. Mine only got to the AusPost depot in Sydney yesteday and is in transit to Bris today humph! Waiting and seeing everyone elses arriving is hard lol.

The way my first order is going my 2nd order will arrive first!

Mum just text me to let me know my Clean Run parcel arrived!!! This is the one with items for Rosie FT and ST too!!!!

The gift that keeps on giving... Thanks RV.. Rosie is on a retrieve ban while she is undergoing hill work for the next week.. so no rush :-)

Got your things sitting in my car :)

You not coming to the beach on Sunday? Could give them to you then. How is Rosie?

Guest RosieFT

Got your things sitting in my car :)

You not coming to the beach on Sunday? Could give them to you then. How is Rosie?

See I had forgotten about those toys too! :-) . I don't think i will make sunday as we are hosting a BBQ saturday night and OH wants to see the WWII tunnels in leighton on sunday.. pity you are not going to leighton beach LOL ...

No rush, will get them when i next see you.

I posted in WA thread, but Rosie is going ok. Seems like it may be a conformational problem that has caused a one sided development of her tricep muscle and now it is the fun of trying to get the other leg worked and caught up. ugh. Short of a CT or MRI we won't know for sure, but we are trying out some excersizes based on Deb's recomendation.

YAYAYAY

My parcel arrived today, PO left a red & white card in the box saying I had an international parcel.

Abit of a let down as I though I'd ordered more than I did.

Next time more toys, my most expensive item was the cool coat.

The biggest was the bar jumps for Spotted Devil so had a tall box to pick up mainly filled of air bubble padding.

Spotted Devil I have sent you a PM.

BB