Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 3rd box arrived yesterday :thumbsup: - weaving poles are great, and small jump cups fit perfectly on them. And a few more toys (just in case mine didn't have enough :rofl: ) - Rory chose the beaver toy to play with, and Kirra liked the smaller one - not too squeaky, and they are good for tugging and throwing.

I gave one of these wool balls to a friend's kids and their ball mad BC last night - the kids had a great time playing withit - and the 5 year old found it nice and easy to catch and throw. The BC had to wait till the kids were finished :laugh:

Testing out the upload of a photo directly from phone.... so thought I'd show off the pretty slip leads we got from Clean Run :)

I got those too :)) purple for Coco, blue for Pip and green for the 4 legged grandchild Penny. They are great on the hands.

Testing out the upload of a photo directly from phone.... so thought I'd show off the pretty slip leads we got from Clean Run

I got those too ) purple for Coco, blue for Pip and green for the 4 legged grandchild Penny. They are great on the hands.

And so cheap!! Think they only cost about $10 each with the extra discount on them, when they retail here for upwards of $20! They are nice and soft and so pretty. Got them for retrieving but I don't want to get them dirty :o

Socks are good. Very comfy :thumbsup:

Which socks did you get Jules?

These ones (thorlos) - http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1840&ParentCat=473

Oh thanks Jules - yes I looked at including those - but I'd just got 3 pairs on a 3 for 2 offer locally - CR is still cheaper though LOL. They're great socks, aren't they - sooo comfortable.

We got an email yesterday from CR asking have we seen WHATS NEW at CR? Don't want to look incase I want to spend more money.

Who was the person that brought the HYPERKEWL coat and when it got wet found it slimy?

I brought one used it on Saturday and found it slimy to touch. Can that person PM please.

BB

We got an email yesterday from CR asking have we seen WHATS NEW at CR? Don't want to look incase I want to spend more money.

Who was the person that brought the HYPERKEWL coat and when it got wet found it slimy?

I brought one used it on Saturday and found it slimy to touch. Can that person PM please.

BB

BB - have a look in the show forum - I think it was a thread on cool coats in there?

I got order # 3 this morning, which included my new shoes. They are a tad snug, but with light socks they should be okay. I'm very impressed with the quality of them, given that I paid $99.

The udder tug will get a work-out tonight, fingers crossed they love it.