Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

Testing out the upload of a photo directly from phone.... so thought I'd show off the pretty slip leads we got from Clean Run

I got those too ) purple for Coco, blue for Pip and green for the 4 legged grandchild Penny. They are great on the hands.

And so cheap!! Think they only cost about $10 each with the extra discount on them, when they retail here for upwards of $20! They are nice and soft and so pretty. Got them for retrieving but I don't want to get them dirty :o

The Mendota British Slip Leads are just awesome...I've been using them for several years now and you won't find better :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tiniest thing in my package, the shoe lace locks, got a work out yesterday. I can't believe how effective they are at keeping shoes consistently firm all day. What a winner!

ish - that's a great pic - spoilt puppies :thumbsup: Wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the puppies with the toys though!

I bought a large Kong Wobbler for Em and it has gone down a treat. Clean Run charged me $11.95. Saw it in Petstock yesterday for $51.95 :eek: Even Mr TSD was impressed :laugh:

ish - that's a great pic - spoilt puppies :thumbsup: Wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the puppies with the toys though!

Sure! They're only 2 weeks old though so it'll have to wait a couple of weeks :) It was funny watching a couple of my dogs trying to decide which toy to chose after I set it all up on the couch for a pic :laugh:

TSD I know, I sent a text to Rubystar the other day along the lines of "I AM IN BP&G AND THE KONG WOBBLER IS $50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Absolutely crazy!!! Mine love theirs but pretty sure I wouldn't pay $50 for it!! And the tugga wubbas that I bought for about $3.95 were $20!!!

Only Ruby could figure out how to use the Kong Wobbler :laugh: Millie decided she'd just pinch Ruby's treats she got out of it and she wasn't happy about that, so I took them away from them. Now I don't know where they are :o

No way would I pay $50 either! Crazy!!!! Wish Clean Run would stock the Aussie Dog (?) range at a third of the price like most Kong gear is :laugh:

And yep I love my lock laces! Keeps the shoes firm without much (if any) adjustment and they come off and on with ease thumbsup1.gif

Edited by RubyStar

Good job ish! Those cloud collars are great, Sarge is wearing it at the moment and is totally at ease. Seems much more comfortable than a bucket collar.

Yep I got 1 of them as well. Dont need it at the moment but decided it would be a good thing to have on hand. Piper and Jazz have both worn it for short periods just because and didnt really care.