Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My goodies arrived today - very pleased with the silver mesh sides, the Cool mat - one of the pups has already commandeered that, water buckets ( about half the price that I pay for them here) , the slip leads, Rainsuit, food bowls and the pups love the the skinnees. They do not think much of the Isqueaks although will give them a few days to see how they go with them.

TB

Goldengirl85, did you order agility jumps? That would explain the size of the box.

As I had a box that size for bar jumps then it was filled with bubble wrap plus my dvd, car magnets, book,two toys & a cool coat.

How many people are still waiting for their boxes?

I wonder if this company wilol have a mid year sale? or a End of financial year sale? Just so we could spend more money.

BB

Goldengirl85, did you order agility jumps? That would explain the size of the box.

As I had a box that size for bar jumps then it was filled with bubble wrap plus my dvd, car magnets, book,two toys & a cool coat.

How many people are still waiting for their boxes?

I wonder if this company wilol have a mid year sale? or a End of financial year sale? Just so we could spend more money.

BB

Yeah I did lol, I can't wait to use them!!! (it will be a while considering I don't currently have an agility dog lmao)

Well I finally got home and gave the dogs their toys... they each had a toy but of course they ended up wanting each others toys. The one toy that was a huge hit is the medium iSqueak... I've never seen Ari so obsessed with a toy before! She doesn't even squeak it, she just wanders around the house holding it (she has the softest mouth!).

The other toy that was a hit was the Pogo Plush Frizzle, it seems quite tough although why they insist on putting a label on the seam of dog toys I can't quite understand - the dogs go for it Every time!!!

I expected the travel bed to be a bit thicker, but it's still a suitable travel bed - i'll probably use it for shows

ST - I had one of those large pogo plush things and yes I don't get the tags either... my dogs generally start munching on the tag then continue along the toy - the poor Pogo was removed from it's furry cover surprisingly quickly! Now it is two different dog toys :laugh:

Bugger AP I was really hoping it was going to survive - James is a terrible destructo monster when it comes to soft toys and killing the squeakers within!! Still the only get the toys when I'm home and they are taken away when they start to get carried away!! my poor dogs are so deprived!!

we need a "best buys" thread. So far my favs are:

i) the weave polls (less than $50 for a dozen, bargain). Add some small cups and some PVC pipes and you have a set of jumps too.

ii) the mutt mat for about $18 is a good buy too. I wanted something that I could just leve in the metal crates when I collapse them to go to training. It isn't very tick but is a good quality and is thin enough to stay in the crate when I collapse it.

iii) The empty nester toys at less than $5 a pop are good value and stuffing free.

I wish I'd bought the sports travel crate now that I've hurt my back - lugging around a metal crate is hard work. Even most of the soft crates are heavy.

I'm waiting on my last order. I with I had bought more toys, but the dogs have a whole box full of existing stuff. I'm really hoping the shoes I bought fit nicely.

Love my slip leads! They are so pretty! I'll have to get photos of the dogs modelling them when I think of it.

And my lock laces!

I bought a stuffing free duck with 2 squeakers but one squeaker stopped squeaking almost immediately (still inside the toy though!) and it gets all slobbery too quickly, but the dogs really do love the fluffy toys to play with! The fact they can't de-fluff it is a bonus!

Kong Tugga Wubbas are brilliant! Pippa the MS loooooves it!! And so cheap!!

Still waiting for order No.3 :rofl: (well 4 if you count the cool coats I bouight while they were on free shipping before the BIG one. :rofl:

Used the popup tent with the travel bed for Kirra hanging out indoors at a dog show on Monday - and they HyperKewl coat - she seemed happy with that. Very convenient to carry.

Rory is no real use as a tester, cos he just loves toys - any toys pretty much - does like his isqueaks.

Agree about the Wubba friends - Kirra who's not such a toy dog, loves those - and she was playing madly with the flippy flopper cloth frisbee yesterday - I think there's another one in the box that's still to come.

(Oh, and I have a gift vouicher still to spend - given by a friend :D )

Last night I had my "I must never, ever tug" BC girl tugging with me using the udder tug toy, so a big :thumbsup: there. Puppy also thought it was great, but he would play with anything. They love the Isqueak balls. I bought a ball holder to put on my belt, from CR & the ISqueak go's in there. Tried it out on my walk this morning...they had great fun with their recalls everytime I would squeak "my horn", they would come running, sitting in front of me for a treat then off again, till I squeaked again. They didn't even get to play with the ball, just loved the sound.

My shoes are great...hope you have as much luck with yours, Megan.

I'm thrilled with everything I bought - the screw in the ground weave poles had a try out last night and Ziggy approved. Em had a go at 2x2 training with the stick in the ground poles (which will double as jumps) and she also approved of the treats that flowed out of them! For their soft travel crate I bought a dirt and water resistant "smart crate pad", a large crate crock and an all weather space blanket. The crate crock is brilliant - the large water bowl will live in my training bag whilst the attachment will remain in the soft crate. The bits and pieces to make up the jumps are fantastic as is the bag to hold it all in. I bought myself wet weather gear and socks - all great and very practical. Ziggy's humane slip lead is gorgeous and soft on the hands and Em's Kong Wobbler has given us a few giggles - much easier to load a larger amount of food into than other food toys.

Edited by The Spotted Devil

As said before, the iSqueak is probably the biggest hit amongst the weims... the fluffy toys are best for the setters.

Lock laces well they are excellent - definitely worth it.

the rug I bought for showing is fantastic,can't wait to try it out

I love the british style slip lead and I am excited i could get it in Lulu's theme colour - pink :laugh:

Trixie is a bit 'Meh' about the udder tug :laugh: She would rather tug with one of my socks :rofl: Don't think she likes the feel of it.

They both love the Kong Wobbler though - but I taped up the hole a bit so the treats didn't empty as quickly (small treats - I use the Natures Gift cat kibble which they LOVE)

Wubba anything is always a hit in this house - they love the ballistic and the friend ones especially

Kyzer LOVES his medium Kong squeezz ball - it's clear - still loves isqueaks slightly more though! http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3031&ParentCat=30

All the toys have been a huge hit in our house but I have to say with the heat we've had Rumour is in love with her cool mat. Sh ethinks its the best present I've ever gotten her

And I just got a msg from the OH saying the Wubbas that were left out of our order have arrived. :thumbsup:

I bought a ball holder to put on my belt, from CR & the ISqueak go's in there.

I didn't think they'd fit otherwise these would have been VERY useful for me! If I walk to the park with the balls, I carry them in a poo bag which is quite awkward laugh.gif

Lock laces well they are excellent - definitely worth it.

the rug I bought for showing is fantastic,can't wait to try it out

I love the british style slip lead and I am excited i could get it in Lulu's theme colour - pink :laugh:

Lock laces are brilliant aren't they!! thumbsup1.gif

Ruby got a slip lead in the colour "Ruby" laugh.gif Millie's unfortunately wasn't called "Millie", but "Parfait" :rofl:

Kyzer LOVES his medium Kong squeezz ball - it's clear - still loves isqueaks slightly more though! http://www.cleanrun....31&ParentCat=30

Oh I never saw these! Dammit!!! laugh.gif

I tried Millie's thundershirt on her yesterday and she didn't seem to care it was on, yay thumbsup1.gif Hope she can lay down in it though, think she tried to then decided against it laugh.gif

Can't wait to try out the collapsible bowls attached to the crates!