Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

Love my slip leads! They are so pretty! I'll have to get photos of the dogs modelling them when I think of it.

And my lock laces!

I bought a stuffing free duck with 2 squeakers but one squeaker stopped squeaking almost immediately (still inside the toy though!) and it gets all slobbery too quickly, but the dogs really do love the fluffy toys to play with! The fact they can't de-fluff it is a bonus!

Kong Tugga Wubbas are brilliant! Pippa the MS loooooves it!! And so cheap!!

My stuffing free duck has turned into one of the girls "puppy" as she is having a phantom whelping atm. No one else is allowed to touch it, let alone squeak it and it gets taken everywhere. I did work out that I can lock the crate on it so she can duck off to the toilet without it and she doesn't have to worry about anyone interfering with it. So I will call it a success!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked mine up today and had forgotten what I ordered! The dogs LOVE their cuz balls and holey cuz too! Thank you to the enabler who recommended them and BOTH of the stuff in a bag doggie beds/blankets! The raccoon tails made it and had to be put away from lil noses, they went mental for them!

Am I the only one looking forward to doing all this again? Lol

By then all the things we bought will have been worn out or loved to death, so, we will all have to start over again...that's if they have the same offer :)

TSD - it is easy to fit but I think I should have got 1 size down from what I did (I got the 6inch but I think if the dogs wanted to they could get out). I haven't been anywhere in the kind of weather I would use it - basically it has been too hot so I haven't wanted to try it and have taken my soft crate with me instead. What I should do is put it in when I am at home and leave it and then see how the car feels.

I have used mine a fair bit - it is a 12 inch which is good for me because my dogs are in crates on a false floor so are secured - but I recently went on a trip and needed too leave the dogs in the car uncrated and wished I had a smaller one as well - thought it is rare for me to need it.

I've got in built crates in the back of my car so the dog's can't get out, so I'm not quite sure why I was concerned about size and them getting out :rofl: I guess I am more concerned about people sticking their hands into the car. The only time the dogs get left in the car without the back completely open is if I need to nip into a shop quickly, or on the odd occasion I stop for a quick bite on the way home from training Wed arvos and the weather isn't too hot.

My box arrived :thumbsup: Mine had been sniffed over too :rofl: Not super impressed at the state of the box but everything was in there.

Like the travel beds. Not super thick as other people have said but that would make them too bulky I think. Got a crate mat which is nice but pretty thin too.

Got the pop up crate. Isn't super sturdy but I am sure will come in handy. I'll give Amber a whirl in it, she is very good in crates.

Got some socks and one lone toy - a wubba. The dogs aren't toy fans but I mowed their fav-only-toy-they-play-with and I am trying to replace it!! Hope they think this is suitable. I used to love watching them trot around with this toy (a dumb bell made of tennis ball stuff).

Picked up jump cups and bars from BB yesterday and the new equipment had a workout with the dogs - so happy with the lightness and portability of it all :thumbsup:

Thanks again, BB, for adding my bits and pieces to your order - saved me spending another $100 :D Thanks also to your OH for being around to give my gear too! Cute "guard" dogs you've got there ;)