Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

Hands up who else thinks this is the best fun Christmas shopping ever? rofl1.gif

I was beside myself on Friday filling up my cart rofl1.gif

(waves hand) me! me! This is definitely the most fun I've had with christmas shopping! Finally convinced myself to place my order I've been adding to for days... especially since I could always place a follow-up with anything I desperately need but forget in the first!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(waves hand) me! me! This is definitely the most fun I've had with christmas shopping! Finally convinced myself to place my order I've been adding to for days... especially since I could always place a follow-up with anything I desperately need but forget in the first!

Only if your second order also hits $100.... which many people are still finding easy to do on the second and third goes laugh.gif

Tassie - I think they had such success the first time and were hounded so to run it again they had no other choice :laugh:

I'm holding off until December coz I need my c/c to tick over (lol - this month was the 'australian pet treat company' order and we spent up BIG as we had no treats (training or otherwise) in the house!!! Hehehe!

I don't know if the waiting is better or worse as my list just keeps on growing!!

Awesome - emailed to say my order has been posted and I ordered only a couple of days ago. Pretty good turnaround considering the orders they must be processing! I reckon most are from DOLer's, from reading this thread!! :rofl:

One of my Kewlcoats arrived. Very impressed with the quality and cut, now just have to test the functionality of it :thumbsup:

The rest of my order is just waiting for me to push the 'order now' button.

I spotted the pop up crates, how cool are they! http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=482

Anyone have feedback for these?

I placed my order yesterday, and have already had my shipping cost refunded. I had placed an order about two and a half weeks ago, when they were doing free shipping on song birds and everlasting treat balls, and they arrived yesterday, so it was a pretty good turnaround (aprox 16 days for it to ship into the country). The treat balls cleared customs.

Now to investigate whether I can get another order over $100...

One of my Kewlcoats arrived. Very impressed with the quality and cut, now just have to test the functionality of it :thumbsup:

The rest of my order is just waiting for me to push the 'order now' button.

I spotted the pop up crates, how cool are they! http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=482

Anyone have feedback for these?

I got one a few years ago for my Border Terrier....have't used it since about the second time I did, when not taking notice of their advice "We suggest staking down your Sports Pet Dog Crate when using it outdoors." I was at an agility trial and had walked away from my set-up area to get something to eat, leaving 2 dogs in the usual wire crate and one in the new pop-up crate - then heard several shouts and some amused laughter, and looked around to see the pop-up crate with dog inside rolling along the ground - following a particular dog which I knew he was friends with! He'd worked out in a flash that if you step on the sides and keep moving the crate will come too (that's my boy!) :rofl:

I can see a use for them at times, but they are very "fragile" and not what I would consider safe to leave a dog in for any length of time. I like the idea of them, but didn't think they were very practical.

Very impressed with Clean Run. Placed my order on Sunday and selected Pick-up and then wrote in the comment section to please send it to my billing address (same as shipping) because the free shipping option wasn't working.. got an email today to say it's already on its way to me!! :clap:

Seeing as it will probably arrive before Christmas it will be hard not to give Rumor his presents early!! :xmassmile:

Just got an email, they have removed the shipping.....& they have posted my order.

If anyone is still looking for ideas on what to buy..make sure you get some Fantastic Foam Balls. I have had some for a couple of years & they are indestructible, they bounce & they don't wear the dogs teeth down like tennis balls. I have ordered a couple more even though I still have a few put away, cause everyone that sees them wants one. :bolt: