Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

Just got an email, they have removed the shipping.....& they have posted my order.

If anyone is still looking for ideas on what to buy..make sure you get some Fantastic Foam Balls. I have had some for a couple of years & they are indestructible, they bounce & they don't wear the dogs teeth down like tennis balls. I have ordered a couple more even though I still have a few put away, cause everyone that sees them wants one. :bolt:

I bought a pack of those and the oozie balls or doozie balls about 3 years ago and I think I've lost one and the others are still intact!

Much better than going through a tennis ball each time we head to the park!!! :thumbsup:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got an email, they have removed the shipping.....& they have posted my order.

If anyone is still looking for ideas on what to buy..make sure you get some Fantastic Foam Balls. I have had some for a couple of years & they are indestructible, they bounce & they don't wear the dogs teeth down like tennis balls. I have ordered a couple more even though I still have a few put away, cause everyone that sees them wants one. :bolt:

I bought a pack of those and the oozie balls or doozie balls about 3 years ago and I think I've lost one and the others are still intact!

Much better than going through a tennis ball each time we head to the park!!! :thumbsup:

What size did you get Leopuppy? Was thinking of one for Bosco...

I bought some of those fantastic foam balls once when they were on free shipping, four out of four dogs I have tried them with didn't like them at all! :rofl: No idea why, they never ever got played with

PS My order has been shipped :thumbsup:

Edited by amypie

I ordered one of these yet was very hesitant as to how they'd stand up to our chewing extraordinaire - I'm very glad to hear you've managed to keep them for so long!

Enablers of DOL unite :thumbsup:

I'm thinking of purchasing a set of screw in the ground weave poles - any feedback from anyone?

I've got something similar that a guy at Croydon made. If your dog hits the poles they do move a bit. Great for doing 2x2 though as you can move them around so easily.

My second order is already over $170... but most of that is the two cooling mats I am getting for my guys. I've wanted some for a couple of years and I like the sound of the ones they are selling that I don't have to wet down.

I'm thinking of purchasing a set of screw in the ground weave poles - any feedback from anyone?

I have a set of 6 screw in weave pole bases coming...so hoping they are just what I have been looking for. Sort of wish I had ordered 2 sets now...hmmmmm can always put in another order :laugh:

With the Fantastic Foam Balls, my two Border Collies have the smaller size & even Cricket, the big puppy has had a chew & it is still intact. They float as well, so that's good & bounce. They also have one of the larger size, but don't play with it much as it is too big for their mouth. Excellent for the beach as they don't hold sand like a tennis ball.

Think I might go & start putting another order together :D

I've got something similar that a guy at Croydon made. If your dog hits the poles they do move a bit. Great for doing 2x2 though as you can move them around so easily.

These ones screw in the ground using an adaptor with your cordless screw driver so they reckon they are a lot more stable....? They don't include the stick in the ground weaving poles in free shipping.

JulesP - do you remember (ball park) what the guy at Croydon charged please? These are nearly $90 for 12 which I thought was fairly good value.

These ones screw in the ground using an adaptor with your cordless screw driver so they reckon they are a lot more stable....? They don't include the stick in the ground weaving poles in free shipping.

JulesP - do you remember (ball park) what the guy at Croydon charged please? These are nearly $90 for 12 which I thought was fairly good value.

I didn't see these.....I just got the screw in the ground bases as I already have the poly pipe to fit, but I think I might order another 6, if I can make it up to $100 again :(

I didn't see these.....I just got the screw in the ground bases as I already have the poly pipe to fit, but I think I might order another 6, if I can make it up to $100 again :(

Sorry :o

Yes, my total is a bit :eek: but I had always planned to spend a few hundred dollars on equipment over the Summer....most of my order is training gear.

Oh and the Thorlo running socks - 1/3 of the price that you pay in Oz :eek:

Edited by The Spotted Devil

Just a quick question, if you pop something in your cart or on your wish list do you then have to say in the comment box what colour you want. For example I wanted to get 4 of the medium sized Bella bowls, and one of each colour (there is 4 colours) but each one I add to the wish list doesn't seem to work, it is always just one so I changed the amount to 4 and said in the comment box one of each colour. Would that be ok? I don't really want to email them as it will take them away from packing all the DOL orders, :rofl:

Just a quick question, if you pop something in your cart or on your wish list do you then have to say in the comment box what colour you want. For example I wanted to get 4 of the medium sized Bella bowls, and one of each colour (there is 4 colours) but each one I add to the wish list doesn't seem to work, it is always just one so I changed the amount to 4 and said in the comment box one of each colour. Would that be ok? I don't really want to email them as it will take them away from packing all the DOL orders, :rofl:

Check the item description, sometimes they say to please allow them to choose the colour for you.