Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

Gah! Brain overload.....too much cool stuff to buy :cry: My dilemma now is that I want to get an interactive toy like the Nina Ottoson ones ( or similar) BUT I CAN'T DECIDE! :rofl: Do any of you guys recommend something?

It's for a 7(ish)month old smarty pants of a Kelpie. But preferably I want to be able to adjust/alter it, As he gets frustated easily.

Edited by Chequeredblackdog

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah! Brain overload.....too much cool stuff to buy :cry: My dilemma now is that I want to get an interactive toy like the Nina Ottoson ones ( or similar) BUT I CAN'T DECIDE! :rofl: Do any of you guys recommend something?

Just go careful with the wooden nina ottosson toys - they could very likely be seized by customs. Ive been talking to a wholesaler about getting them, but there is a customs issue with the wooden ones (plastic is fine) so they can't import them yet.

Just go careful with the wooden nina ottosson toys - they could very likely be seized by customs. Ive been talking to a wholesaler about getting them, but there is a customs issue with the wooden ones (plastic is fine) so they can't import them yet.

Thanks for the heads up, I never even thought of that!

Just a quick question, if you pop something in your cart or on your wish list do you then have to say in the comment box what colour you want. For example I wanted to get 4 of the medium sized Bella bowls, and one of each colour (there is 4 colours) but each one I add to the wish list doesn't seem to work, it is always just one so I changed the amount to 4 and said in the comment box one of each colour. Would that be ok? I don't really want to email them as it will take them away from packing all the DOL orders, :rofl:

I have in the past put in the comment box that I want all yellow balls & I have got them.

These waterproof socks are great...I have a pair & they really do keep your feet dry ...they are a lot dearer in Australia

Skins Waterproof Socks

Edited by sheena

I might have just enabled a few more people - let them know at agility training tonight that the offer is on. Some of them had never heard of Clean Run eek1.gif

I also suggested the club do an order for some books and DVDs for the instructors library. Here's hoping they take the suggestion up :)

You are all enablers... lol Scout is getting some fantastic Christmas presents this year... I can't believe the prices I've been paying for toys when I could have got them from Clean Run! Looking forward to some DVDs and books as well.

I just asked this in the xmas present thread but thought I would ask here too, what are the everlasting treat balls like and where is the cheapest place in OZ to get them, can't find any pries to compare with clean run. I have also enabled another friend today too, she always says where do you come up with all these ideas. :laugh: DOL of course!!

Ohh this is very dangerous. I have been adding and deleting items from my list for days now. I can justify it....really i can, its christmas after all. i deserve it, yeah i do. And my pups love the things im buying so its all ok.....it is.....yep definately....

Quick question. Has anyone ever purchased the fox tail and sheepskin tugs? My boy goes CRAZY over sheepskin and i would love to score them on free postage but not if they will just get siezed by customs.

I just finished my order tonight too and fingers crossed it gets here by Xmas. I think what I got would have cost me at least 3 to 4 times as much in Oz and it only cost an extra $8 with the exchange rate to $AU.