Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else waiting until they have the checkout fixed?? I got a reply to my email two days ago saying the webmaster was trying to resolve the problem, but it's still trying to charge for shipping. I've always had good dealings with Clean Run so I have no reason to doubt that I won't be charged shipping, but I'm stil a little hesitant! :o

I haven't submitted my order yet but that is only because I haven't decided what to cull yet, and I'm waiting to hear back from a couple of people who want a few items chucked onto my order. I wouldn't hesitate to submit the order while it is still charging shipping because they do fix it. I ordered something a while ago (a light item) and via email they quoted me a different shipping price because it could be sent via an envelope, not a box, but to just leave a note in the comments to say what price I was quoted and why. When the transaction on my credit card changed to display who the charge came from, the amount was adjusted no worries :)

Though saying that, I would be hesitant to submit the order while it is still charging you if paying by Paypal. Not sure why but I just feel more comfortable it will be fixed properly paying directly by credit card.

I put mine in and sent a second email at the same time asking for a credit on the shipping or to cancel the order as I was only buying now due to the free shipping. Got a reply email the next day saying it was taken care of. Shall wait and see my statement now. Not had any reason previously to not trust them.

I sent mine in - got an email back saying to put a note in the Comments section to Customer Service saying that the goods should be on free shipping. So I did that - and have fingers firmly crossed. :)

Yes, I got the same email, I was just hoping it would be fixed.

In the meantime I'm adding more and more to my order, maybe that's the ploy :eek: ;) :laugh:

I did what this poster said:

Thank you to OP for letting us know about this! I've just spent a small sum on toys! It is soon to be Xmas time ya know!

If when you put your order in and it gives you no free shipping option (only if you've spent $100 or more), select PICK UP and in the comments put that there was no free shipping option and for it to be sent to the billing/shipping address.

Their webmaster is currently working on fixing the glitch that is stopping us Aussies getting the automatic free shipping.

Cheers,

Meagan

CR orders usually take about 10 business days to get here to Perth - expecting these ones to take longer though :laugh:

I'm going to put a second order in too!! Lol can't beat the price on the kong alone petshop near me has the large at $40!!

Didn't think to check out the books/DVDs :-( it's annoying Xmas is so close $$$ :-(

I put mine in and selected the pickup option, no charge for delivery then and put a coment into be shipped to billing address..

So excited can't wait for it to come :-) the collars are cute..

I'm enjoying this way too much. I am justuifying spending so much because someof it is christmas presents for dog mad family. And Mum is getting a pupping a week before christmas so she's super easy to buy for this year.

I placed an order last night ... brought just a few of the LED dog balls :o and a couple of other small things which quickly reached the $160 mark :eek: but then they also charged postage on the order. Waiting to see what is actually charged against the credit card.

I'm going to place a second order tonight :cry: .

I blame JulesP for pointing out the pop-up crates....

Sorry about that! They are pretty cool though. I can never be bothered carrying my normal travel crates around but that crate looks super portable.

I've racked up about $250, about $100 of that is christmas presents and about another $50 is bits and bobs I bought because they are SO much cheaper (like 12 clickers, heaps of cabinars etc) I got a kong and two kong wubbas for less than I'd pay for 1 kong here, crazy.

Planning on placing another order in a couple of weeks (want a couple of cooling mats and another harness for Quinn) but it can wait a bit longer because I want this stuff here by christmas.