Rising Stars For 2012

Trisven13

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww this is one of my favourite threads, I love watching everyone's new show kids grow up throughout the year and enjoy reading about their many successes!

She will live with Katherine Wishart primarily and be shown around Melbourne but she has been imported equally by Katherine, myself and Neil Weeks.

Very cute, all the best with her :)

My 2011 hopeful has absolutely exceeded all of my expectations, and will be having a very well deserved break in 2012. All going well I should have a new bundle of fluff ready to debut at the NYE shows :)

I also have a bundle of gorgeous white fluff heading my way :D and planning to debut second week of January!

Pictures soon hopefully!

OOOH How exciting !!! ;)

Puppies are just too cute :love: I want them all!

"My" current rising stars are owned by other people but I get the joy of showing them :thumbsup: Both have already had 2 shows with Miss Anikka taking Baby IG at both shows :)

Taavi (Theldaroy Call Me Mister) who now 5 months -

Taavi1-1.jpg

Anikka (Kalevi Cheri Blossom) who is now 4 months -

Anikka2-1.jpg

And I am keeping everything crossed that I get to add another photos in here early next year!

Edited by mirawee

• 3 weeks later...

This is our rising star for 2012 progeny of Ryangaye Reason for Waggin & Glenayden Perrywinkel, 5 weeks old and full of spunk.

Hopefully the next few weeks will go without instance and she will make her mark in the show ring!!

Sorry about the pics she was half asleep :)