Rising Stars For 2012

Trisven13

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D well I can live in hope just gotta wait to hear back from real estate and all hoping well there will be a rising star from me for 2012 :) Im loving looking at everyone else's congrats on everyones lovely babies!

What group will your new hopeful be in?

Well my hopeful for 2012, Belbracon Seeker Lover Keeper "Lulu", finished the year with another Minor Puppy in Group :D Very proud!!

Well done!! :thumbsup:

Well, Nova has just had her first show for 2012 (and her second show in total), and made us very, very proud with.....

Baby Puppy in Show! :cheer:

What a great start to 2012 for my little love :D :love:

Well my hopeful for 2012, Belbracon Seeker Lover Keeper "Lulu", finished the year with another Minor Puppy in Group :D Very proud!!

Well done!! :thumbsup:

Well, Nova has just had her first show for 2012 (and her second show in total), and made us very, very proud with.....

Baby Puppy in Show! :cheer:

What a great start to 2012 for my little love :D :love:

:thumbsup: excellent news :thumbsup:

here is a link to a BiJu pic of my girl going round :)

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/photo.php?fbid=312662678774636&set=t.782982781&type=1&theater

and one taken by a friend last night

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/398473_3010427864885_1388143467_33169637_1502003351_n.jpg

will need to copy and paste into address bar i cant link facebook pics anymore bugger!! i will upload them to photobucket this week nd try again!