Rising Stars For 2012

Trisven13

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a recent one of our "little" rising star, Nova :D

post-3516-0-28897600-1327465515_thumb.jpg

Nova followed up her Baby Puppy in Show win at the beginning of the month, with Baby Puppy in Group last weekend, I'm so proud of her! She is just a little star, doing everything beautifully in the ring, I just couldn't ask for her to do anything more!

She turns 6 months in a couple of days, so she moves into Minor for her next show and gets to start playing with the big girls :cheer:

My baby "Tempe" (Kimyata Seeker Lover Keeper has had some shows now and is really getting the hang of it. She seems to be really enjoying herself and has picked up some sweepstake placings and baby of breeds.

tempegrin-1.jpg

tempestack.jpg

Were you at Hills on the weekend? i do beleive I saw your puppy placing in sweeps one of the days? i could be very wrong thou!:thumbsup:

Pixie_meg, Donny is lovely :)

KatieP, Tempe is so cute!

Allerzeit, Nova is certainly a big puppy!

Well Miss Anikka had a great start to her Minor career.

At 6 months and a couple of days at her first show in Minor she took out a 10 point BOB :thumbsup: and followed it up with Minor in Group. The next night she was ruBOB (again out of 5 dogs) :) Then last night as the youngest entrant from Group 5 she won WA Group 5 Junior Puppy of the Year and scored higher than the Senior Puppy winner :thumbsup: Although I have now learnt that Anikka + skirt suit + windy weather is not a good mix as apparently a blowing skirt = tug toy :rofl:

Looking all sweet and innocent...

Anikka.jpg

Edited by mirawee

well done guys on some great results!!

Dallas my goldie girl is in puppy now - time flies! this weekend at adi and cranbourne she got a puppy in show and a puppy in grp!! so happy with her she acted like it was 15 degrees not 35!! i am burnt to a crisp lol!!! we also got a letter - invite to the puppy of the yr 2011 comp!! yay!!!!!! she is my first show dog and im over the freaking moon!!!

this is her 5th class in grp and 3rd class in show woot woot

Edited by kirst_goldens

post-28673-0-98835200-1328134772_thumb.jpgpost-28673-0-32128300-1328134813_thumb.jpg

Hi I thought I would share my little man with everyone, at his first weekend

of showing picked up 2 Baby Puppy In Groups from International judges a big thrill

his name is Mianoka Bound For Glory :D

Edited by happydogs

Here is our Hopeful to keep the Spitz section going.

Schipperke: Beadale High Flyer (AI) or Fleur or Fleurball to her friends.

She is currently 7 months old.

BB

A Beadale :D My precious boy ch. beadale sea biscuit is, obviously, a beadale too! :D

I LOVE this thread, so many gorgeous pictures of adorable puppies, cant wait to follow their progress!

And Ophnbark, beautiful cream schip! I'm waiting for a cream bitch to one day start my breeding programme...don't know weather before or after I can get the ACD I've been waiting for for 5 years :laugh:

Hi I thought I would share my little man with everyone at his first weekend

of showing picked up 2 Baby Puppy In Groups from International judges a big thrill

his name is Mianoka Bound For Glory :D

sorry not sure how to include pic have tried several times

Here you go! :D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=353678407995116&set=a.353676997995257.95345.122190941143865&type=3

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=354166377946319&set=a.354162987946658.95419.122190941143865&type=3

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=354166331279657&set=a.354162987946658.95419.122190941143865&type=3

A Beadale :D My precious boy ch. beadale sea biscuit is, obviously, a beadale too! :D

I LOVE this thread, so many gorgeous pictures of adorable puppies, cant wait to follow their progress!

And Ophnbark, beautiful cream schip! I'm waiting for a cream bitch to one day start my breeding programme...don't know weather before or after I can get the ACD I've been waiting for for 5 years :laugh:

Rusty & Biscuit, many of my Schipps go back to Beadale Knls (check out our profiles).

Would love to see how Biscuits has grown up.

All the babies are soooo very cute, sometimes its a shame they have to grow up.

BB

Here is our Hopeful to keep the Spitz section going.

Schipperke: Beadale High Flyer (AI) or Fleur or Fleurball to her friends.

She is currently 7 months old.

BB

Thanks Rusty& Biscuit, we love our creams :) and we love our blacks as well. Baby Ella's mother is also a Beadale, Maisie is Beadale Gold Nuget.