Rising Stars For 2012

Trisven13

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put her to bed at 11pm.

I set my alarm for 3am to take her to the loo but i slept through it :o :o when i got up at 6am and went down in a panic she was fast asleep and no accidents. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awwwww.....what a good girl! :)

After nearly losing my little 11 month old Kelpie, Lani, early last week, she has bounced back with a bang ! 1st and 2nd in Puppy Sweeps, 2 Puppy in Groups and 1 Puppy in Show at the Bundy shows on the weekend!! WOW ! This gives her 4 Puppy in Shows and 12 puppy in Groups this year so far :thumbsup: What an awesome little girl, having so much fun with her!

Well done to Katie P and KR on your great results :thumbsup: Lani is certainly having a great year in the show ring KR - now she just needs to make sure to have no more vet visits ;)

Flaves, your new girl is gorgeous :love: Is she a long coat?

LizT, Emmmalee is lovely and so tiny compared to the last few photos posted :D

Well done to Katie P and KR on your great results :thumbsup: Lani is certainly having a great year in the show ring KR - now she just needs to make sure to have no more vet visits ;)

Flaves, your new girl is gorgeous :love: Is she a long coat?

LizT, Emmmalee is lovely and so tiny compared to the last few photos posted :D

Congrats on Lani's results, they are brilliant

Thanks. No she is a stock coat - i am not a long coat fan...too much hair for me :laugh:

post-15949-0-77762600-1329202097_thumb.jpg

My new Liver Flat Coated Retriever, Bushman Fire In The Sky (Stellar) 8 weeks old. Due to hit the ring at the end of March.

Very sweet, good luck with her

Here is my one and only.. ready to try and get him back onto the Rising Star leader board again this year!

He has really changed a lot from those first 3 months last year. :D

DYKINTA NIGHT MAESTRO

"Hudson"

Now just turned 8 months old, he has had his first two outings in Minor and has come home with a Reserve Dog Challenge and a 2nd in 6-12 month sweepstakes. He has another 3 shows this weekend and I am really looking forward to giving him the best chance he has this year!

Photos taken by Amanda White at NSW Puppy of the Year 2012.

60134_332.jpg

60134_1525.jpg

60134_1538.jpg

Edited by Elise+Hudson

Very pleased- my rising star Japanese Spitz Kimyata Seeker Lover Keeper snagged 3x Best Baby in Group on the weekend.

:thumbsup: That was some weekend! :)

Thanks guys, it certainly was especially with my older boy getting 2x BIG and 1 RUBIG :D so all round my kids did me proud.

Here is a picture of my girl taken a couple of weeks ago

IMG_6532.jpg

She is going through a bit of an awkward stage and has been quite naked.....but her coat is growing and she should be pulling through that soon!