Rising Stars For 2012

Trisven13

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations everyone! Some awesome results for our rising stars! Hudson is just a total show off, but damn is he cute!! :love:

Nova won Reserve Challenge and best Minor in Group today :D She's had a grand total of 5 shows, for 3 class in group wins and 1 class in show win - can't complain about that! :D

She's almost forgiven for her recent attempt to give herself an intestinal obstruction.....almost....

Here she is :)

nova-11march5.jpg

And just chillin' while waiting her turn - such a ladylike way to sit... :laugh:

nova-11march3.jpg

Our rising stars are going so well!!!!

Just a small brag.... "Tempe" Kimyata Seeker Lover Keeper got BEST BABY PUPPY IN SHOW yesterday!!! :thumbsup: :D :D

So thrilled!! She has also gotten 4x Baby in groups now :)

That's awesome - congratulations!! What a cute little face!

Our rising stars are going so well!!!!

Just a small brag.... "Tempe" Kimyata Seeker Lover Keeper got BEST BABY PUPPY IN SHOW yesterday!!! :thumbsup: :D :D

So thrilled!! She has also gotten 4x Baby in groups now :)

DSC05325.jpg

That is AWESOME!!!!!!

Congrats

Aww so cute Flaves :D Good to see she does actually have legs :thumbsup:

yeah she does and finally decided i could show them off

Ooooo, she's purty!

Thanks Allerzeit

What a cutie pie Flaves!!!!

Well done with Nova!

Thanks everyone :) she is 5months now and not long until she gets to play with the big kids. She is everything I wanted and more so judges recognizing her quality is the icing on the cake :)

Well done with Nova!

Thanks everyone :) she is 5months now and not long until she gets to play with the big kids. She is everything I wanted and more so judges recognizing her quality is the icing on the cake :)

Ahhhhh we were in the ring with you well the OH was anyway with the little Lakie :) congrats on your win!! she is a cutie!!

Amber got another 2 x baby in groups this past weekend brining our total to 3 for 3 shows!! just wish her legs would start growing hair lol!!! :laugh:

Next show for us is Camden Ag so hoping we can do well in the 'big smoke' lol..

Well done with Nova!

Ahhhhh we were in the ring with you well the OH was anyway with the little Lakie :) congrats on your win!! she is a cutie!!

Amber got another 2 x baby in groups this past weekend brining our total to 3 for 3 shows!! just wish her legs would start growing hair lol!!! :laugh:

Oh I was admiring your little one in sweepies :D such a cutie and a little pro already!

Congrats on your groups!!!

I have to admit sometimes I wish my breed was hand stacked or whatever you call it. The bubs have a tough time holding their concentration on the free stack long enough for the judge to make their decision. Each week though, Tempe can hold it for just a little bit longer........I could I guess hold her to encourage her to maintain the position for the whole time, but then she wont learn how to free stack as quickly.

Just have to post a little update on Hudson, I am so proud of my boy.. even though he is a bit of a nutter sometimes and I just don't know if I am going to get brilliant show pup or crazy lunatic! :p But I guess that is part of the fun!

We have been out 3 weekends this year, and he has come home with a couple of sweepstakes placings

1 x Minor IN SHOW!

3 x Minor in Group

2 x Puppy in Group

2 x Puppy of Breed

And to my surprise and excitement, On the rising star pointscore:

#1 Australian Shepherd

#3 Working Dog in NSW

#14 Working Dog in Austrlaia

430134_10150732577462177_662172176_11767207_678590391_n.jpg

Well done with Nova!

Oh I was admiring your little one in sweepies :D such a cutie and a little pro already!

Congrats on your groups!!!

I have to admit sometimes I wish my breed was hand stacked or whatever you call it. The bubs have a tough time holding their concentration on the free stack long enough for the judge to make their decision. Each week though, Tempe can hold it for just a little bit longer........I could I guess hold her to encourage her to maintain the position for the whole time, but then she wont learn how to free stack as quickly.

:laugh: She's a Devil lol OH (Darkrai) does all the work with her I just love her and will teach her agility and everything else once shes old enough lol..

Elise + Hudson congrats, your boy is beautiful... it must be awesome to be doing so well :)

Elise + Hudson congrats, your boy is beautiful... it must be awesome to be doing so well :)

Thanks so much. :)

It is awesome, but also kind of unbelievable... I feel so lucky to have such a great little dog, and to have this as my first show dog is just even more incredible!

Pro... O.o

Little bitch keeps her nose to the ground :rofl:

She'll get there oneday, damn Terriers :laugh:

Give her credit it wasn't on the ground the whole time and she went so lovely when it wasn't!! ;) :laugh: :p