Rising Stars For 2012

Trisven13

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My little rising star turns 10 months on Monday for his first royal!

Last weekend he had just a fantastic weekend with some great firsts! First points, taking out two dog challenges and his first best of breed!! Beating some lovely dogs in the process... I don't think I could have been more shocked or excited when the judge chose Hudson as his best of breed.

He also took home 3 x puppy in group and a 1st and 3rd in some big sweepstakes classes along with his 40 points. :D

He is currently ranked #1 Australian Shepherd rising star, #2 NSW Working Dog and #8 Working dog in Australia.

Could not be any more proud of how he has been showing for me, and what a great dog he is to have around.. Just love him! Don't think I could have asked for a better first dog. :D He has me completely hooked!!

429934_10150753521373662_836443661_12304707_1298822692_n.jpg

Thanks so much guys, the judge even had a laugh at the cheer from the sideline for his first challenge! :D

I love watching this thread and seeing the gorgeous puppies grow and mature, and hearing all the great results people have been having recently!

hahahaha iknow that feeling Dallas my golden girl has a fan club and when she gets a win we get a great big cheer - not may people but they are loud bahaha she gets soooo worked up when she hears them and knows how clever she is bahahha too funny!! makes u feel sooo special!!

Well done :) looking forward to seeing the photos :)

Did you have fun :)

hahah once the judge had a laugh and i realised Gus was on best behaviour i did relax and have fun :)... definitely going to enter more, spectators where quite impressed with the both of us today.

Well done Gus! You must be thrilled to do so well for your first time, I hope I will be so lucky with Bella. I can't wait to see a photo. :)

Lol i do have to admit we did have an advantage because there was only two of us who showed up, Gus would have been up against his brother if he showed but we didnt get to meet him today :(... oh well, the judge could have not placed us at all, so I am very happy we got something.

Edited by TheCheekyMonster