Rising Stars For 2012

Trisven13

Someone had to start it and it may as well be me :laugh: . I don't have pics yet of my own rising star as he/she hasn't been born yet but here is Sinead (already in the 2011 thread :laugh: ) who arrives from Ireland on Monday. She will live with Katherine Wishart primarily and be shown around Melbourne but she has been imported equally by Katherine, myself and Neil Weeks.

Sinead.jpg

Edited by Trisven13

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My parent's new little girl, who, if she turns out nicely enough, will hit the ring in Feb 2012.

She's a precious little angel and will be well and truely adored. Fingers crossed she turns out as a show dog, but she's being taken on as a pet first and foremost.

Pet name is Pandora, not sure on her show name yet. She's a black tri natural bob tail Aussie Shepherd.

376379_2689775443277_1223209651_33138336_2002357867_n.jpg

Aww this is one of my favourite threads, I love watching everyone's new show kids grow up throughout the year and enjoy reading about their many successes!

She will live with Katherine Wishart primarily and be shown around Melbourne but she has been imported equally by Katherine, myself and Neil Weeks.

Very cute, all the best with her :)

My 2011 hopeful has absolutely exceeded all of my expectations, and will be having a very well deserved break in 2012. All going well I should have a new bundle of fluff ready to debut at the NYE shows :)

Oh wow lovely tibby babies! Fingers crossed fir them! A friend of ours recently got a tibby and she's done great with his this year! Lovely to see especially when they are a breed that isn't big in numbers at shows really and they sometimes dont get the recognition they deserve!

Yay! New show babies :love:

We have two sisters ready to hit the rings in 2012, so all fingers and toes crossed for them :) :

Nova (Allerzeit Storms in Africa), who lives with us

nova-5november1.jpg

nova-5november2.jpg

China (Allerzeit China Roses), who lives with my parents at Allerhochst Rottweilers in Melbourne

china-3months5.jpg

Yay, new babies :thumbsup: My rising star for 2011, Aria, has sort of fizzled in the show ring :rofl: We love her to bits but she is not too keen on the whole showing thing. She will be 12 months in March 2012 so I am still considering her rising......just slowly :rofl:

Good Luck with all the new babies!!!

Llemmegs Mr Mojo Rising

Our beautiful boy turns 6 months old at the end of 2011.

He has his own photo thread in photos photos photos.

Did well at his show tonight. Baby puppy of breed. Judge had a good look at him for Baby of group.

Of course he has our lines in his pedigree and what a beautiful pedigree it is.

He is oozing charisma and is damn handsome.

post-27080-0-02692300-1322311476_thumb.jpg

Aww this is one of my favourite threads, I love watching everyone's new show kids grow up throughout the year and enjoy reading about their many successes!

She will live with Katherine Wishart primarily and be shown around Melbourne but she has been imported equally by Katherine, myself and Neil Weeks.

Very cute, all the best with her :)

My 2011 hopeful has absolutely exceeded all of my expectations, and will be having a very well deserved break in 2012. All going well I should have a new bundle of fluff ready to debut at the NYE shows :)

I also have a bundle of gorgeous white fluff heading my way :D and planning to debut second week of January!

Pictures soon hopefully!