Rising Stars For 2012

Trisven13

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is stunning Naz!! Just love Face.

She is a very special girl, a credit to you and all your hard work, and it is lovely others in that litter achieving wonderful results too.

I wish you every success in the future with Face.

Thanks Dyz, she and her siblings are doing the minority breeds proud, Face is a real showy little girl but a total cow at home, lol, nothing is safe when she is around, but I loves her..........................

I wish you every success in the future with Face.

Hi Gazelle, no up here in QLD and in most states Foxhounds are a minority breed, I know there are a few in Vic and NSW that show regularly but at the moment I am the only one up here in QLD, I have 4 Foxhounds and 2 Whippets as well as 1 crazy Vizsla. I have to say I do Love my hounds......

Face is lovely, are Foxhounds common at shows? Really beautiful dogs. <3

• 2 weeks later...

On to page 2 :eek: Keep bragging people :lol:

Nazrelle, Face looks lovely :) I think the dogs who "own" the ring are the ones who are a bit harder to live with at home :rofl:

Well my little Kelpie girl had her very first show yesterday and I couldn't be happier with her! Beaten by a GSD baby but I don't care :D And I can't believe how many babies are around at the moment! She had fun playing with a few of them :) Jive is about 3.5 months old now :)

Jive1.jpg

Anikka also had a great day with her first time in Puppy class winning BOB and Puppy in Show (Working Dog Show)! Talking to the judge later he said he looked at her in the main line up as well :)

Really bad picture of me but it was the best one of her :lol: I should get her owner to take her in for photos :p

Anikka-1.jpg

My new rising star - hitting the ring next month :)

Armahani Diamond Dansut "Veikko" (pronounced Vay-Co)

6952540818_150c262e7d.jpg

I've been waiting more than 2 years for her litter to be born and though showing isn't our first interest, hopefully she'll do well :)

Oh, just how darn cute is little miss Veikko !! :love: Good luck in the show ring.

Anikka also had a great day with her first time in Puppy class winning BOB and Puppy in Show (Working Dog Show)! Talking to the judge later he said he looked at her in the main line up as well :)

Awesome! Congratulations! :thumbsup:

No brags for us at the moment, only had one show in the past 6 weeks and we were a feather duster that day (yesterday) :laugh: Still, she had the best time and did all we could ask from her, so can't ask for more than that :D

So, instead of a brag, here's some photos of "little" Nova, that we took yesterday - just over 9 months old and now weighing in at 40kg :eek:

nova-9months-head1.jpg

nova-9months-head2.jpg

nova-9months-stack2.jpg

nova-9months-stack3.jpg

Allerzeit I adore Nova - I think she is just stunning.

Not much going on with us either - only been in a couple of shows lately. Miss Lulu beat her mother on Saturday for RBCC. Lulu is nearly 12 months and is as cheeky but beautiful as ever :)

We only showed on Sunday this weekend, Panda has gone up to minor class and managed a reserve on the weekend over some lovely older bitches including her aunty Holly and an import bitch, at just over 6 months old.

LOve your new star Nevafollo :love: all the very best with him :) love his name too :thumbsup:

Thanks... I am soooo in love! Mum owns his half brother a lovely little rough dog called Dumbldore so figured we would stick with the Harry Potter theme and so Neville Longbottom it was! :laugh:

Some lovely rising stars!!!

Miss Tempe aka Kimyata Seeker Lover Keeper turned 7 months last week....how time flies!!!!

She has clocked up 77 challenge points already beating much older and mature bitches and Gr Ch. She also took out a nice 9 point Best of Breed last week, beating her fully mature and very successful Father! Extremely thrilled with that especially in a breed where its difficult for the girls to beat the boys let alone at such a young age and been getting positive feedback from judges too. Can't wait to see how she turns out fully mature..... :)

Edited by Katie P

Well done to Tempe! That is a fabulous amount of points!

We were happy with Miss Anikka being on 81 points at 9 months and that is with mainly 8point BCC or 11+ point BOBs :thumbsup: She has yet to be beaten fo BCC ;) Although if she only gets BCC at the next two WA shows and doesn't get BCC at any of the shows in Vic then I have told her owner she can't be shown at the next show in June as that would be her title and I can't be there then :o :laugh: