Rising Stars For 2012

Trisven13

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) He looks like a complete sweetheart Kirstin ;)

Osku is out here early next year. As we have to wait anyway, his breeder wants to do the show season over then with him, and campaign him a bit. Looking forward to having him here though!

KatieP, well done to Tempe on her title :thumbsup:

Bastian is cutey :love: I agree the name suits :D

Lappiemum, Osku is lovely! Well done on his results overseas :) A pity he won't be in Australia next Monday though :laugh:

Well my first show dog has just turned 12 months old, how time has flown by!

His last few shows in puppy he managed to bring back 3 x BOB, Puppy in Show + 2x Puppy in Group.

He had a great weekend for his birthday, placing 2nd in Junior dog at the QLD Australian Shepherd Specialty in his first outing in Junior and taking home Junior in Show and Best Topline at the open show. He went on to win Junior of Breed at the Ipswich Kennel club show the following day with a big entry.

Currently in 2nd place in the Rising Star for the breed, and I still have hope we can improve that before the end of the year.

Happy Birthday Hudson!

(Thanks to Steph Betts and Wajoma for the photos)

306937_10151821634840521_2127017848_n.jpg

270930_10150874241017654_844529653_n.jpg

Happy Birthday Hudson! You are certainly a handsome boy :D

Well my rising stars all did us all proud in Victoria :D Particularly as it is not the kind of weather they are used too :rofl:

Miss Jive (the only one I actually own) was a very good girl particularly on the day she wasn't showing - big ask for a 4.5 month old Kelpie to spend most of the day in a crate! I needed to keep her locked up so a few people didn't steal her :laugh:

Mr Taavi won his class at all 3 shows and went Puppy of Breed at the Spitz Dog Club show and Junior in Show at the Finnish Lapphund Specialty :thumbsup: Not bad for a boy who is only 11 months :)

The star however was Miss Anikka who also won her class at all 3 shows, was rBCC at both the Working Dog and Spitz Show, Puppy in Show at the Working Dog Show, then topped it all off with BITCH CHALLENGE from around 30 bitches at the Lappy Specialty as well as another Puppy in Show :thumbsup: Which also gained her 20 more points than needed for her title so she is now Australian Champion Kalevi Cheri Blossom :D

post-11082-0-40151000-1339563027_thumb.jpg

Edited by mirawee

Thanks Evolving :)

I should also add that Anikka is 10.5 months old and had the spectators on the sidelines laughing as she tried to eat the bead on her lead while going around for BIS at the Lappy Show :o She was very over showing by that stage as it was her 7th time in the ring that day :rofl:

581323_10150844382347035_1126539857_n.jpg

Neville taken last weekend! Neville has had his first shows (he had a late start due to stuff ups with his rego from NZ to aust) and he won baby in group in his first show and 2nd un a rather large sweepies the next day

• 2 weeks later...

Nevafollo, Neville is a spunky young man :thumbsup: Well done on his Baby in Group :)

Bjelkier, fluffy puppies are so cute :love: I like Beowulf's head in those photos :)

Salukibel, well done to Bella for your first points :cheer:

No shows for us for another 2 weeks! Long time between shows at the moment :(