Rising Stars For 2012

Trisven13

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my Rising Star Dachlah Indiana Parcelle aka Crystal, to date she has four age in groups, two age in show, two best of breeds, and has nearly 40 point towards her title at 9 and a half moinths of age.

post-42818-0-50268000-1326105444_thumb.jpg

Crystal spends most of her life chasing rabbits, running around our farm & sleeping on my bed, we mainly bought her for a pet with showing on the side, but OMG I am having fun with her in the show ring and really look forward to our next show :)

We also have a Labrador, Powder puff Chinese Crested and now an Norwegian Elkhound

Edited by teddywaddy

This is a head shot of my new hopeful for this year! she is quite feral as 90% of spitz that I know are! ;) unfortunatly she is going through the 'UGLIES' at the moment, but we will wait quietly and see how she goes!

Good luck to everyone with new babies, I hope you all do well with them! :thumbsup:

post-19689-0-94723200-1326572915_thumb.jpg

Wow ! My rising star Lani, really is a star this year so far. This little chocolate bundle of fun (who has just turned 8 months) has picked up 9 x Puppy in Group, 2 x Puppy in Show, 4 x Best of Breed and 1 x BEST IN GROUP (open show) !!! And the year has only just started :)

This is a pic of her with the judge after winning Puppy in Show at Darling Downs last weekend, over some really awesome puppies !

post-13093-0-14158700-1327023963_thumb.jpg

Well done KR, that litter is certainly doing well :)

My new girl was born 2 days ago :D Choice of 4 so hopefully one will be my "star"!

First show for the Lappy kids for the year is tomorrow :) In fact first WA show for the year full stop!