Rising Stars For 2012

Trisven13

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last Friday night was Panda's first show and she handled the experience like a pro! She behaved incredibly well, and was a real little show off. :D I think I have a real little show dog on my hands, she has that 'look at me' personality and I am so excited about being on the end of her lead! She's just gorgeous to handle. :D :D :D

At her first show, she went baby of breed, beating 5 other babies, most of which were older and had some ring experience.

And this weekend she picked up two baby in groups under an international panel. :thumbsup:

Some pics from the weekend.

421270_3187071995380_806024450_n.jpg

431450_3187073075407_1223209651_33367955_2047010724_n.jpg

Here is photo of my latest rising star

Ghostwind King Of The Jungle aka Leo

He is a son of Can Ch/Ch Rosewin Ghostwind Turn Up The Heat (Imp Can) and his dam is my gorgeous Ch Ghostwind U Have My Numba who herself was the number 1 Weimaraner Rising Star (DOLPS 2009)

Leo will make his debut early March 2012

post-10060-0-85099800-1328525466_thumb.jpg

Lyndsay, Panda is gorgeous and congrats on such a great start to her show career!

gsdzrul Leo is very cute - look forward to seeing how he goes!

Here is my pretty girl at the POTY last weekend. She didn't win but she did really well considering it was freezing after 4 days of heatwave!! her little legs were shaking!

photo-9-1.jpg

Lyndsay, Panda is lovely :love:

And lovely Weims although at very different ends of the spectrum in terms of puppyhood. :laugh:

The Lappies are on a role in WA :D "My" other rising star, Taavi (again owned by a friend handled by me) beat Anikka on the weekend and went on to win Minor in Group :D And very nearly beat Arlo for BOB. Not bad for a gangly boy :laugh: So now in just 4 shows in WA we have 2 Lappies qualified for next years Puppy of the Year :thumbsup: Hopefully I will have a photo later tonight :)

Lovely bubs! :love:

I have to confess that I have an urge to steal Panda! Too much cuteness in one puppy :laugh:

Love both the Weims, another soft spot breed for me. :love:

Back to show training tonight, got to get some training in for Nova - she starts competing against the big girls on Saturday!

Well done on everyone's recent wins with their babies, what a gorgeous bunch!

I have to confess that I have an urge to steal Panda! Too much cuteness in one puppy :laugh:

:D She's super cute in real life too! She already has a little fan club at shows. :laugh: But she is pretty special, her mum was our gorgeous Maizie, who unfortunately passed away in an accident when Panda and her litter mates were only two weeks old.

Well done on everyone's recent wins with their babies, what a gorgeous bunch!

:D She's super cute in real life too! She already has a little fan club at shows. :laugh: But she is pretty special, her mum was our gorgeous Maizie, who unfortunately passed away in an accident when Panda and her litter mates were only two weeks old.

Lyndsay, Panda has come along beautifully, she's looks such a happy little vegemite! :)