Kennel Recommendations - Eastern Suburbs Melbourne

Flyntahn

Hi, I need to put my dogs in a kennel in March next year for approx 10 days. They have never been in a kennel before. I am leaving my older dogs home with a house sitter, but I feel it is too much to leave the youngsters at home as well. I live in the eastern suburbs of melbourne. One of my girls may be in season at that time, so need a kennel that can deal with that if necessary. I need a kennel that is experienced with large dogs as well as a toy dog. Recomendations greatly appreciated. I will go and check the kennels once I have some recommendations.

I had worked in kennels for 11 years, i would ony recommend All Breeds in Lyndhurst as Judy Buchanan who is also on this forum works there. If she works there nothing dodgy is going on behind the scenes that clients can't see.

I had worked in kennels for 11 years, i would ony recommend All Breeds in Lyndhurst as Judy Buchanan who is also on this forum works there. If she works there nothing dodgy is going on behind the scenes that clients can't see.

Thanks Anamalia. I was considering that kennel. A few years ago I left my entire male there while his mum was in season. Unfortunately he got very stressed and they rang and asked me to come and get him. I'll give them a ring.

Cottage Kennels is great, we've used them a lot for our older girls. They even do pick up and drop off.

All Breeds look like it's good too but I haven't used them.

Thanks, I will check them out as well. I hate leaving my dogs, but my son is getting married in NZ so I guess I had better go.