Litters Due In February 2012

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jr-inoz I am so sorry for you and Rommy. I know how hard it is.

Just treat as normal. Leave "her babies" with her.

Thank you....

as last time - not making a fuss or anything.

Sent off fluid and tissue samples for testing.

Hopefully some answers. Won't be breeding her, but would be nice to know what is going on.

Am enjoying seeing the puppy photos. Congratulations everyone. 13!!!! wow! Underfoot - I hope you get some sleep over the next few weeks.

Wohoo they have all gained weight for the first day and all all doing well. Mum is a champion. We had to remove the rails in the whelping box as there are just too many and mum is treading lightly trying to avoid standing or sitting on them as she moves about her business.

I am amazed 13 quiet and content fat babies.

:D We need pics pleeeeeeeeeeeeze ;) Just to make sure you are not fibbing about how cute they are ;) Dotty Dogs are just soooooo cute

You should not have favourite ones I know but even though this one can't stay with up or be shown gotta love our Teddy Boy.

post-38150-0-25900600-1329640974_thumb.jpg

Fingers crossed Lyndsay.....

Thanks Jr_inoz, we are getting really nervous now. I keep thinking it is all going to go wrong this time too. We set the whelping room up today anyway, just in case. I haven't felt pups move yet either. :( She has a week, to a week and a half to go.

Fingers crossed Lyndsay!

Jazz had 9 hiding and I couldn't feel movement until about 3 days before she had them, if she hadn't been getting so enormous it would have worried me as everyone kept asking me if I could feel them. I joked they were packed in so tight there was no room for movement!

Hi all just a quick note as ive. Even uP for almost 48 hrs and have to get uP at 3:30am tomorrow to catch a plane to bris!

Kinta had her bubs Saturday.

5 healthy Kids.

1 blue boy

2 black boys

2 black girls.

4 NBT and 1 FT

We are rapt and all are thriving.

Will start a photo thread in general once I have a chance and have had some sleep.