Litters Due In February 2012

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your girl is quite big already underfoot! LOL.

shhhh!!! no she is not. lol. She is in great form though. Eating well, sleeping well and is really happy to plod around. Even in the heat she still was smiling when she had to go outside to the toilet.

Well I was right and did have a sleepless night, managed 1hr, Melodie was very restless and kept wanting to go outside and have her babies in the nice sandy hole she had dug :eek: Eventually at 4:30am she had her first pup and at 10:15am she had her last! 10 in total 4 girls and 6 boys, I had to leave the hubby to play midwife as I was let down by my staff and had to go into work :mad He did a stirling job! :thumbsup: Still waiting for the vet to come do his check but they all look healthy and are feeding well!

Well I was right and did have a sleepless night, managed 1hr, Melodie was very restless and kept wanting to go outside and have her babies in the nice sandy hole she had dug :eek: Eventually at 4:30am she had her first pup and at 10:15am she had her last! 10 in total 4 girls and 6 boys, I had to leave the hubby to play midwife as I was let down by my staff and had to go into work :mad He did a stirling job! :thumbsup: Still waiting for the vet to come do his check but they all look healthy and are feeding well!

:birthday: Congratulations Wow 10......that is amazing,

:grouphug: to Melodie well done young lady.... :happydance: