Posting Photo's Of Decent Size

blonde

Once you have the images uploaded to your Photobucket album, put your mouse over the image (on the Photobucket website) you want to share here, then click on the link with the [ img ] tag - that will save the link in your computer's clipboard - then come to your forum post here and right click and select Paste to insert the link to the image in your post.

Feel free to hit Reply to my post with the tiger pic and see what the forum post will look like with the link to the picture.

T.

I see, but i will have a better look tomorrow-had a long day today,& probly another lon day tomorrow too. I really have to get into the photobucket website to see how to send it across to other websites such as this forum.

Once you have uploaded a photo to Photobucket, when you put your mouse over the photo in your gallery, it will show you some links at the bottom - click on the one that starts with [ img ] and it will save that link to your Windows clipboard - then go to the forum post here that you want to put the photo in, and right-click, then select Paste to put the image link into your post.

I swear that once you've done it a couple of times, you will master it just fine.

T.