10 Pups (all Rescued!)

These guys are in urgent need of rescue or forever homes. We are still trying to organise how many we can take but we're pretty sure the maximum is 4, with 5 being a push. There are 10 in total.

This is Mum:

6510176525_2cd400e94f_m.jpg

And here are her pups that look nothing like her at all but she doesn't seem to mind:

6510176583_0ec40c474c_m.jpg 6510176665_d3c333f7fb_m.jpg 6510176343_ccf960bedc_m.jpg 6510176439_7db1d9c587_m.jpg

We're really not sure on breeds. Mum is a Cattle x but the pups look nothing like her. Some look Lab-ish, others have a Shepherd kind've feel to them. Some are stockier than the others but we reckon they'll be medium size (with some possibly on the larger size of medium).

They are located in NSW. The story behind them is that the 18 year old daughter moved away from home, got a pup, and at just a year old, the dog was pregnant. The daughter dumped the dog with her parents and they've had to cope with birthing and raising these guys, even though the mother is allergic to dogs and they've never owned one before. These pups have been so well cared for and are such a lovely bunch - not one timid one among them. However, they need to find homes or rescue asap.

UPDATE: All are safe with rescue. Whoop!

Edited by Plan B

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh - there will definitely be pics PS... *grin*

Can't wait to meet the little munchkins... have lots of nice new bedding, big bag of decent puppy kibble, lots of love... all ready and waiting to go pick them up.

Just sorting logistics as there is more than one group involved in rescuing these babies - much kudos goes to Darren and S for all of the organisation behind getting these guys into foster care rather than the alternative.

T.

I'm going to pick up our bunch of munchkins today around lunch time... and their "grandmother" sounds like a really lovely lady - can't wait to meet her...

7 big puppies for me and my pack to play with... yippee!

Off to set up their lodgings now...

T.

7 babies safely ensconced in my granny flat having a nice feed.

They have had a romp in my (overgrown) back yard already, and photos taken - not sure how may good photos I'll have as the sky is a bit overcast and they keep running towards me.

A bit pressed for time right now - got to be elsewhere soon - so will post the best of the photos tomorrow morning, OK?

T.

Lovely photos, T. Mind if I share them on Facebook?

Mel, totally forgot you lived around there. I'm going to message you! :bottom:

EDIT: Uhhhh... not the emoticon I was going for but there we go.

Edited by Plan B