Cranbourne Dog Club Inc

SwaY

Breed Break Down

Here in PDF if you can't read below. Breeds Listing-1.pdf

breakdown.jpg

gosh dang it, the one time my entry isn't recieved and lost in the mail and i would of had a competitor (I rang the secretary today), how i would love to be able to show with an other BTMiniature :cry:

Oh and good luck to all competitors :thumbsup: Keep cool it's going to be a warm one.

Edited by sariluda

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breed Break Down

breakdown.jpg

gosh dang it, the one time my entry isn't recieved and lost in the mail and i would of had a competitor (I rang the secretary today), how i would love to be able to show with an other BTMiniature :cry:

Oh and good luck to all competitors :thumbsup: Keep cool it's going to be a warm one.

Come show a wheaten instead...there are 3 to choose from ;)

Edited by AnimalMad

Breed Break Down

breakdown.jpg

Come show a wheaten instead...there are 3 to choose from ;)

I'm still going to be there for the day just dogless, I would be happy to help. Oh and i want to try my luck spinning the wheel ;)

Still not correct for my breed... we have more numbers between us than is listed in the breed breakdown.

In NZ they provide you with the breed break down every show. I think NSW does for some.

now the greyhounds have been lost :cry:

:rofl:

at least you tried :thumbsup:

Edited by Rebanne

Still not correct for my breed... we have more numbers between us than is listed in the breed breakdown.

In NZ they provide you with the breed break down every show. I think NSW does for some.

Have had numbers provided in Tassie too. Would it be too difficult to do it in Victoria too?

I expect to see you all up at the secretary's office bright and early for a SPINNN OFFF THHEEE SPINNNNINGGGG WHHHHHEEELLLLLLLL

Even if you don't win anything on the wheel, you are still in the draw to win the Marquee :thumbsup:

would love to spin the spinning wheel but not sure if I am coming now, expected temp here at home is going to be 36, need to think of the dogs and cats that would be left here at home.

Oh, that's a shame Reb, but I understand perfectly.

Please would you mind letting me know (when you know for sure) if you are not coming, so I know not to look for you for those photos. :) You have my numbers. We will be up around 5 and leaving around 6.30 tomorrow morning.

Edited by dyzney

I hope everyone is able to stay cool. I am at home with the other dogs while OH is showing two dogs.

Have any DOLERS won anything on the Spinning wheel?

Had a very nice ph cal from the secretary early this morning checking to see if we knew of the change of judging arrangements since we were the only ones for our breed.

BB

Group 3

Big pointer (ch hyborn hid'n miss citrine at marinapoint imp nz) owned by me :)

Rubig Springer

Baby gsp

Minor labbie

Neuter was a golden I believe

If anyone else can fill in the blanks would be great. Was beside myself after winning big (my first with her and my first with me handling) so that's all I got.