For The Boy Who Helped Mend My Heart

Loraine

I will not be able to write this tomorrow as my heart will be broken.

You flew to me fron NSW from another kind DOGZ person.

You helped heal my pain after the loss of my beloved Coco.

You filled my heart with love, but now my darling boy I must let you have your wings tomorrow.

Coco will meet you at :rainbowbridge: and make you welcome, and you can both diss me and remember how I loved you both.

I want only the best for you my boy, and the way your life is now is not how I want to see you, or how you should have to be.

You have been the most faithfull, gentle boy. It never bothered you when my granddaughter pulled on your side tashes so she could see your teeth, it never bothered you when the 2 grandkids fought over who would hold your leash. You made many doggie mates and human friends in our small cul-de-sac and you will be sadly missed by all.

You will be forever in my heart, right beside Coco as you were the 2 most very special boys.

Love forever my sweet boy.

:( There never seems to be the right words to express how sad and empty it is to lose a beloved dog, this poem always help me when I have to say goodbye to a beloved friend

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog

they take a piece of my heart with them.

And every new dog who comes into my life

gifts me with a piece of their heart.

If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog,

and I will become as generous and loving as they are."

~ Unknown

I like to believe that they always belonged to the bridge and that we were lucky enough to have them come visit us whilst we needed them to. While are hearts are broken, our lives have been enriched in so many ways

My deepest sympathy goes out to you during this time.

Edited by millbrooksprings

I'm so sorry Loraine, I always read your posts about Zedley and your love for him shone through.

Hey little man hope you've met up with Coco and have fun till your mum comes to get you.

Take Care Loraine and I hope that some day soon you can think of him and smile again

Rest in peace Zedley - you were one of those very lucky dogs who was loved and cherished his whole life. Run free lovely boy.

Lorraine, keeping you in my thoughts. I'm not that far from you so if you need anything at all, please just let me know. - Amanda