52 Week Photo Challenge 2012

~*Shell*~

This thread is for all those people who want to participate in a 52 weeks for dogs like challenge but who don't want to focus on a dog/one dog

Post what your theme will be (aka 52 weeks of all of my dogs, if you want to photograph just one member of your pack a week) and if you have a link to an album (flickr, photobucket or a blog etc) post that too so I can add it to the OP.

~*Shell*~ with 52 weeks of Mow (or self portraits... maybe I'll do both)

Anniek with 52 weeks of Greyhounds

Misteri with 52 weeks of stuff

Snook with 52 weeks of self portraits

CrazyCresties with 52 weeks of Dogs, Cats, Bugs and Birds

MTD with 52 weeks of anything goes

Redangel with 52 weeks of living at home

Jessca with 52 weeks of stuff/whatever's around when I remember to take a photo

Dogfan with 52 weeks of colour

Gapvic with 52 weeks of self portraits

Whiskedaway with 52 weeks of self portraits

Monet n Diva's Mum with 52 weeks of Animals - Domestic, Exotic and Native!

Flaves with 52 weeks of ?

Butternut with 52 weeks of ?

Gila with 52 weeks of self portraits

dwynwen with 52 weeks of improving photography skills

Edited by ~*Shell*~

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm thinking about trying to do 52 weeks of self portraits as a challenge to myself. I hate photos of me and thought it might be a good way to force myself to get over that. I've just bought an ebook on being creative with self portraits so shall have a read and decide before everyone starts whether I think I can go through with it or not.

Snook, I'll join you :-). I've been mucking around with self portraits and am actually really enjoying the challenge... I think it's helping to improve my photography skills.

I'm new to Flickr but think I've just created a set for my self portraits here http://www.flickr.com/photos/64486163@N06/sets/72157628629283463/.

I completely understand Snook - I've been working on my self portraits for a couple of months now and it took ages before my face made it into the pics LOL :o . I got a great, and very cheap, remote off ebay for my camera (Nikon D80) (remote cost all of $9) and a friend has kindly allowed me to borrow her tripod.

when is week #1 . Sunday 1st or 8th ?

Sunday the 1st I would assume. I like to start on a Sunday, so I have at least part of the weekend to get a hot is I haven't during the week.lol

:thanks:

I always thought we ended the week on the Sunday :laugh:

That works out better starting week #1 on Sunday

when is week #1 . Sunday 1st or 8th ?

Sunday the 1st I would assume. I like to start on a Sunday, so I have at least part of the weekend to get a hot is I haven't during the week.lol

:thanks:

I always thought we ended the week on the Sunday :laugh:

That works out better starting week #1 on Sunday

I think when we first started we had a choice when to start - so I picked Sunday :D maybe I cheated and so none of my pics count :eek:

I think when we first started we had a choice when to start - so I picked Sunday :D maybe I cheated and so none of my pics count :eek:

I did the same so perhaps we need to do them all again :eek::laugh:

I like starting on a Sunday as you can do 2 weeks in one weekend if you're pushed for time ;)