52 Week Photo Challenge 2012

~*Shell*~

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

reposted cos I chickened out the first time.

A pic taken yesterday, apologies for the old face (I wear makeup rarely due to allergies) My hair is dripping wet as yesterday was soooo hot (no aircon) I did all I could to stay cool :)

p_nwmdolsp75of1.jpg

:rolleyes: I try to stay behind the camera for a reason!

You've done a great job Whiskedaway with your self portrait! Did you have trouble with the focus? My first attempts were terrible as I had so much trouble getting the focus right.

Such a lovely photo whiskedaway. :) I'll be interested to see how I go with the focus issue too. I'm not sure whether to just start with a big depth of field once I'm taking them remotely or whether to use the same depth of field that I would if I was holding the camera and just persist until I get it right.

Yes, focus was tricky (more tricky was the fact that I don't yet have a tripod though!) but I ended up cheating and focused on Akira, so I was kind of at the right point when I got in the photo. I'd never used the timer on my camera before so working out what to do was fun, LOL.

So great to see so many selfies! Meant to say on Sunday that I love the running shot, Gapvic, and I like the triptych, DogSportObsessed. Lovely shot of you, Redangel. :)

I gave in and decided to do 52 weeks of selfies too. That leaves me with just FOUR photo project this year. Am I crazy? Yeah, probably. :laugh:

DogSportObsessed with 52 weeks of self portraits

1/52

6618369805_0814b8ddaf.jpg

I love this! Probably a stupid question, but do the shapes you're making with your hands mean anything?

5 - 2 - W. :p So 52 Weeks. (it took me a while to figure it out :o)

Week 1/52 - 'White'

whitecollage2.jpg

Monet n Diva's Mum: Love the tigers! :love: :D

Gapvic: Gorgeous selfies! :thumbsup::)

Kym and Adrian: Lovely photo! :)

Dywnwen: Love it :)

WA: Lovely photo :D :thumbsup:

DSO: Took me a while to figure it out, too! Lovely selfie :D

Redangel: You are gorgeous :D Lovely pic :thumbsup:

Jessca: Lovely pic :D

Lovely to see a lot more new faces! :)

Edited by dogfan

reposted cos I chickened out the first time.

A pic taken yesterday, apologies for the old face (I wear makeup rarely due to allergies) My hair is dripping wet as yesterday was soooo hot (no aircon) I did all I could to stay cool :)

p_nwmdolsp75of1.jpg

:rolleyes: I try to stay behind the camera for a reason!

It's a lovely photo Redangel :)

I gave in and decided to do 52 weeks of selfies too. That leaves me with just FOUR photo project this year. Am I crazy? Yeah, probably. :laugh:

DogSportObsessed with 52 weeks of self portraits

1/52

I love this! Probably a stupid question, but do the shapes you're making with your hands mean anything?

5 - 2 - W. :p So 52 Weeks. (it took me a while to figure it out :o)

Yep! :)

Lovely sequence dog fan :D

Loving the selfies redangel, huga, WA, gapvic :thumbsup: awesome work!

Edited by DogSportObsessed

Thanks for the encouragement..putting up a pic of yourself is like, freaky. I put it up there with public speaking! Guess Im no longer a self portrait virgin.... Enjoying watching all the pics come in...Gapvic just lovely! DSO I love the concept you came up with. Cute poodly ornament dogfan, great series. Whiskedaway...Selfy with two dogs...added challenge- great capture! Huga just awesome! MnD Love the tigers...and a phone capture WOW. Jessca great color contrast..what kind of flower is that? Dwynwen if your looking for inspiration the guys round here always have something you can learn from. Welcome K&A great start! Going be fun!