52 Weeks For Dogs 2012

~*Shell*~

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving all these week one pics :thumbsup: :D I'm really looking forward to this year, lets hope I can make it!!

Week 1 - 'Please, not another year of photos!!!!!!' Nothing I did would make her prick her ears, she just wasn't in the mood, so we'll just go with that :laugh:

6651265647_9427f3e25d.jpg

Loving all these week one pics :thumbsup: :D I'm really looking forward to this year, lets hope I can make it!!

Week 1 - 'Please, not another year of photos!!!!!!' Nothing I did would make her prick her ears, she just wasn't in the mood, so we'll just go with that :laugh:

6651265647_9427f3e25d.jpg

I also have this problem with my dog Jack but if I say where's Boo Boo, which is my sister's dogs name, who he loves, then I can usually get a response. Still love the picture it's great, Lottie is a beautiful looking dog.

Snook, great shot, glad he dressed up for his first photo :-)

Dogsportobsessed, brilliant photo, love the new year thing

Monet and Diva, great phone photos, I don't think it matters if they are separate or together

ktig, that is so cute, and so is Paddington

KumaAkita - great photo, I just want one of those cameras for my 365 days LOL. Bid one one on ebay and was outbid at the last minute

TLC, glad to see you back, she looks very cute, great that she is a Delta dog

Jack and Dash's mum, they are very cute, love the Papillon

Stonecutter, that is so cute

Lovemysideways, how cute looking is he, great photo

Dogfan - stop lurking and join in :)

Beth, great photo, love the 2012

Meet Tilly, my model for my third year of 52 weeks for dogs. If you ask anyone which of my dogs is their favorite most people will say Tilly, she is sweet, gentle and loveable. She is a Brittany, she has had some obedience training a done a little bit of agility, and was very sucessful in the show ring, and she is a runner up best in specialty show winner. She will be 10 on valentines day.

I love this first photo of her, it is so serene just like her. I took it on my old 350D, wish it had been on a bigger megapixel camera, but then again glad I didn't take my best camera as another dog on the beach jumped on me then shook all over the camera LOL

6651759841_8455a703c6.jpg

Edited by helen

Snook: Love the photo. Glad to see someone else tortures their dogs with costumes for the odd photo or two :)

Dog Sport Obsessed: Love the new years theme...Jess in particular looks very excited.

Monet & Benson's Mum: Gorgeous dogs...I am a fan of Whippets, can't wait to see more of them.

KumoAkita: great shot. The colours of his coat are so clear!

tlc: Lacy looks very sweet. I like the outtakes too!

Jack & Dash's Mum: Such cute little dogs!

Stonecutter: Awesome photo. Ziva looks like she's flying!

Love me sideways: BEAUTIFUL photo. Sooo clear. Roscoe looks like he's ready to be off and running :)

Beth: Clever idea with the stones. Beautiful dog too!

Helen: Tilly looks gorgeous, can't wait to see more photos of her. Love the reflection in the sand.

Pixie_Meg: Adonys looks like a sweetheart. Cute photo too!

Now I'd better be off to start thinking about my next photo.....

Edited by ktig

I have always wanted to do this,

6658293993_66d69a7497.jpg

Week 1 by Off Leash, on Flickr

This was taken during the week whilst on holidays at Riverwood Downs located at the foothills on Barrington Tops, World Heritage National Park, just a couple hours north of Sydney.

Edited by GregW

I have always wanted to do this,

This was taken during the week whilst on holidays at Riverwood Downs located at the foothills on Barrington Tops, World Heritage National Park, just a couple hours north of Sydney.

Gorgeous photo GregW! Who is the pooch?

Thanks, this is Zoe our 6yr old lab who keeps us busy. She absolutely loved the week with the family on the river.