52 Weeks For Dogs 2012

~*Shell*~

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KumaAika- I don't know another dog that likes to watch the cricket, he just looks so absorbed in the game.

Tlc - Your guys all look so happy this week, like they are all smiling, I love it!

ktig - Paddington is sure if those ducks come just a little bit closer he will be able to catch them.

anniek - Poor Phoebe! :cry: I think she sure deserves to have her 'sad face' on after the week she has had, hope she is back to her old self this week and is feeling much better. Give her lots of cuddles.

Monet n Diva's Mum - They look like they are enjoying the beach, even if Juddy looks a little unsure, he didn't let that stop him. Benson sure looks like he's having a ball.

Snook - I'm sure Justice will do great at dog obedience, he already does so well sitting for his photo shots. I'm really surprised to hear he is a learner he seems so laid back.

My week 10 pictures are a combination of my abilities to manipulate some shots in my editing progarm. There's just no way I could get Dash to sit with the birthday hat on so this was the next best thing. He turned 3 on the 7th March.

Happy Birthday Dash

6975410795_4f3ce870cb.jpg

Week 10 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

I thought I would give Jack the treatment as well just for fun.

6829288030_d36e49d226.jpg

Week 1 of 52 by lorraineb1957, on Flickr

I am so far behind! Here are Ziva's shots from the last few weeks

On the Newcastle harbour rock wall

6837000144_89912cb8c7_z.jpg

08/52 52WFD Ziva by ChiisaiHakurou, on Flickr

At Peats Bite restaurant - dog friendly!

6983126595_7f4ea74007_z.jpg

09/52 52WFD Ziva by ChiisaiHakurou, on Flickr

Enjoying the mud after Sydney's rainy weather

6983127755_6f83fe1c7d_z.jpg

10/52 52WFD Ziva by ChiisaiHakurou, on Flickr

And to try and get ahead - Happy St Patrick's Day!

6983128925_e6e95682c1_z.jpg

11/52 52WFD Ziva by ChiisaiHakurou, on Flickr

Phoebe thanks everyone for the good wishes for her recovery. The dog attack man has now paid both vet bills so hopefully he has learnt an expensive lesson. Let's see what the council does.

So here she is - Week 11 - not her best angle but it is part of the "her" we love :laugh:

week11sm.jpg

Loving all the photos! Snook - Paddington and I are working our way through beginners obedience class too...we're getting there slowly and he really is very good at times but it's just far too exciting!! Monet &Diva's mum - those jumping shots are amazing!

I almost forgot to take a photo this week - but little Paddington reminded me in his own special way....

6991673959_06fdf54b26.jpg

11/52

those ears....:rofl: :rofl: Shame we weren't closer to easter!

Edited by ktig

Love Kuma shots!

Glad Phoebe is ok, she looks pretty chilled out in that photo. :laugh:

Nice close up of Zoe, looks like she is enjoying her early morning walk!

MnDM, funny shots, the first one of Diva just looks like she is suspended in thin air!

Love Paddington, theses ears. :rofl: So cute! Do you call him Paddy for short? My friend has a dog named Paddy, just Paddy not short for anything.

Week 12

Lacy with the gang and a couple of ring ins

db6a5d00.jpg

Edited by tlc

Love Kuma shots!

Glad Phoebe is ok, she looks pretty chilled out in that photo. :laugh:

Nice close up of Zoe, looks like she is enjoying her early morning walk!

MnDM, funny shots, the first one of Diva just looks like she is suspended in thin air!

Love Paddington, theses ears. :rofl: So cute! Do you call him Paddy for short? My friend has a dog named Paddy, just Paddy not short for anything.

Week 12

Lacy with the gang and a couple of ring ins

db6a5d00.jpg

We do call him Paddy for short - or more commonly Pad, Pads or Monster...the last one is saved for moments like him helping himself to my housemate's chocolate biscuit and cup of tea which she had left unattended on the coffee table this morning- amateur mistake! Although I was impressed he managed to drink some of the tea without knocking the mug over, she was less impressed....ah....puppies.... :)

PS. Love the photo of Lacy with family and friends!

Edited by ktig